• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

My flash drives aren't working. I know the problem is on the computer's end too. They're heating up (and one is an mp3 player and thus has a screen and it's lighting up like it usually does when I plug it up into the computer), but the computer isn't recognising them. And I needed to put some Led Zep on that damn thing too because there is a profound lack of it on there. Argh.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YUS I FIXED IT
WHOOOOOOOOO
|o.o|

oh my SWEET ART JESUS
I got inspired by a song (this one) and then I started drawing

didn't sketch anything, just went with a gut feeling and silhouettes
and it's going pretty damn well ohmahsfafkn
I almost feel like a REAL ARTIST aaah I don't want this feeling to end

GONNA DRAW ALL NIGHT, DON'T NEED SLEEP BECAUSE ART IS MORE IMPORTANT

I baked some really good cookies yesterday, and started work on cleaning up our kitchen so we can start using it to cook nicer things. The old oven still works!

Return to Ravnica prerelease is this weekend!

And yesterday my boyfriend went to take care of the parking ticket he got last week, and instead of having to pay for it he got a visitor's sticker to put in his windshield, and he now has permission to park everywhere except for handicapped parking. I'm not really sure how he pulled that off, but I'm relieved.

YES
YES
I DID NOT FAIL MY SCALES TEST
AHAHAHA
SO MUCH YES

I thought I was going to totally crack on anything higher than a G. But I got it :D

Back
Top Bottom