• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SHOP] Shiny Objects

Flying Bread

LEMONLEMONLEMONLEMONLEMON LEMONLEMON
This is my shop, where I have several shiny objects. Oh, and Pokemon. I have those too.

~Shinies~
NOTE: Random Encounter Shinies are listed separately than Chained Shinies.
Common:
Most chainable Pokemon (No Diamond exclusives)
Octillery
Carnivine
Unown (!)
Abra
Majikarp
Yanma
Magnemite
Duskull

Medium-Rare:
Togepi
Bronzor
Aipom
Lunatone
Roserade

Rare:
Blaziken
Rayquaza​

~EVD Pokemon~

These Pokemon are EVD and IV bred (where applicable)

Uber:
Kyogre
Rayquaza- Shiny
Palkia
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Garchomp

OU:
The whole tier, Besides Suicune, Vaporeon, and Mamoswine.
(Click here for a complete list.)

BL:
Shedinja
Flygon

UU:
Ambipom

NU:
Tangrowth

~Events~
These Pokemon were legitimately obtained at events.
10ANNIV Celebi
ALAMOS Darkrai
Gamestop Deoxys

~Other~
Breeding:
I can breed for you. There are a few conditions:

If a shiny is bred, I will give you the shiny and I will keep breeding for your requested egg.

If more than one shiny is bred, I will give you a choice between the shinies. You will be told the nature, gender, and IVs. Due to the leveling required to figure out the IVs, I will consult with you on the IVs. If you want to know only certain IVs, or if you just want a range, let me know. In the case of a range, please specify the size of the range. (how many numbers you want)

I can choose to deny a breeding request for the following reasons:
Too outlandish (For example: A Timid Feebas with 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Too exact (For example: Adamant Majikarp with 13/31/26/0/29/31)
Impossibility (For example: A Palkia)
If I choose to deny your request, I will suggest an alternative. (For example, in the case of the second example, Adamant Majikarp with x/31/x/x/x/31)

I will IV breed, as well as breed for natures. I will EV train 252/252/4 EV spreads.

~Items~
I can trade items as well. I have almost every item, TM, and berry. I will inform you of availability once I receive your request.

~Wanted~

In return for any of the above Pokemon, I will accept:
Shinies (Will subsequently be offered for trade)
EVd Pokemon (Please specify EVs, IVs, and nature)
IV bred Pokemon
EVd Suicune
EVd Vaporeon
EVd Mamoswine
Movie Shaymin
Movie Regigigas

For Items, I will accept almost anything, from garbage to shiny Mews.

I can choose to deny any trade request for any reason. (I will specify the reason.)

~Friend Codes~

Pearl: 3136 4232 5672
Platinum: 0732 0630 6551

I will specify the game I am trading from.​

Last edited:
Hmmm... I want my Riolu done medium rare, pl0x.

I have a Shiny Roserade, how rare are those? because shiny riolu is a neeeeeed

Hmmm... I want my Riolu done medium rare, pl0x.

I have a Shiny Roserade, how rare are those? because shiny riolu is a neeeeeed
... You're not eating my Riolu. But you are trading your Roserade for it.

Last edited:
Okay, it is currently on Platinum because it was the 'mon I traded over to train my Shinx on Diamond. And Diamond is currently in the E4 anyways, training that very Shinx...

Anyways, Roserade is unnicknameable, but is the Riolu nicknameable? And what gender is it? When can you trade? I'm open all today, not tommorrow; bloodwork needs to be done, plus Family Night... Saturday morning, Sunday after twelve thirty, like at one I'll be home. That's all I know of so far.

Okay, it is currently on Platinum because it was the 'mon I traded over to train my Shinx on Diamond. And Diamond is currently in the E4 anyways, training that very Shinx...

Anyways, Roserade is unnicknameable, but is the Riolu nicknameable? And what gender is it? When can you trade? I'm open all today, not tommorrow; bloodwork needs to be done, plus Family Night... Saturday morning, Sunday after twelve thirty, like at one I'll be home. That's all I know of so far.
The Riolu is nicknamable, and female. I can trade anytime, except during bassoon lessons tomorrow, but you cant trade anyway, so nevermind. How does today sound? I'll be using Platinum.

Last edited:
I can trade now and later on today. Can you nickname the Riolu Lucy? I'll edit with Platinum FC.
EDIT: 0130-8380-4828

Okay. I'm ready.
Regardless of anything that I have said, I will be using Platinum.

Last edited:
You wouldn't be interested in a shiny Nosepass in exchange for the tenth anniversary Celebi, would you? I'd be willing to throw in an EV Trained Suicune as well, but it's IV's aren't very good.

RandyPanda: I would like a Suicune. No Nosepass.
Grass King: I don't necessarily care; I just want an EVd Vaporeon,

bob, Arceus can not be legitimiately obtained yet, so yours is hacked.

Anyway, I need an EV trained Porygon-Z. You say you have every OU Pokemon EV trained and IV bred? wow

Hey, are you still accepting trades? I would like to trade you a Shiny Dialga for a Shiny Vulpix. It doesn't really matter what its stats are, it's for a friend and he just wants it to be 'pretty good' IV-wise. Does this sound like something you'd be willing to do?

Back
Top Bottom