• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legends of the Elemental Ones

Nice large font there Cheatmaster. Anyway perhaps the elementals were the link between Mew and the humans so after they died the Pokemon began to dissappear because Mew was connected to the humans by only one of the 17 original strands. Because Andrew survived there are still some pokemon but not as many?

(Dibs on ghost
elemental just
in case(I
enjoy the
phantoms
(See sig)))

I wanted to make sure it was noticed 8)

If when an elemental dies their power is passed to another, that would mean that the Psychic Elemental is still alive (even if Ellie died)

Horde of Ice and Psychic types?

HORDE OF JYNX RUN!

He has a point, Ellie just turned into an Eevee/Espeon if I understand the ending right. In that case, maybe the whole thing could be a hunt for Mew, who is still out there due to Psychic types surviving? And the only Pokemon are Ice types? So like, bad people are trying to catch Mew to perform experiments on it, and the good guys (Who are not elemental) find Andrew's descendant who is an elemental and go out in their own search for it? And over time they all gradually discover their powers?

As a plot point, maybe by this time they don't realize that any Pokemon other than Ice Types exist and only Andrew's descendant does?

Considering Ice types are the second least pokemon (Tied with dragons, second to ghost) in existence that wwould probably not be too much fun, But it's up to Mewtwo about how it goes down.

What i meant was that the Elementals were the link between mew and the humans as each one had powers common to all of that type of pokemon. And Mew, being the ancestor of all pokemon, after losing the connection to the humans the pokemon began to vanish, not just certain types but just pokemon in general. If Andrew hadn't survived maybe the pokemon would've vanished. Also maybe the people have to hunt down Mew to reestablish the connection with mew and become elementals. (like the link is passed down through blood to the child born soonest after the last one dies.)

Just throwing out ideas.

Cheatmaster's thing about the Pokémon running away is actually what I had in mind; they still exist, just refuse to have contact with the humans. Mew in this is actually a very good idea, seeing as the Psychic Elemental died, instead of being drained ps ellie is actually gonna be a glaceon so shhhhh and, as stated, Mew does contain the DNA. I'll develop the plot now, if there's any last minute suggestions give them, but I'll set up the sequel soon.

Back
Top Bottom