• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Strike Of the Dark Legion (a different type of Pokemon RP)

Zangviper:A bit more detail could be added to your bio (e.g. Why he hates the Dark Legion) especially if he wants to be a Leader, plus a I can't accept you due to you forgetting something from the rules.

Nya: I don't know what the move Smash is, and You also forgot something in the rules.

I'm redoing my application. I decided it was too boring.

Name: Orion
Type: Grass/Fighting
Personality: Loyal, compassionate, and trustworthy. He prefers to work in teams rather than alone. He sometimes acts rather impulsively.

Backstory: Orion once lived a happy life in a big family. He was a grunt for the Dark Legion, and had made several friends in the Legion. While not particularly partisan to their cause, he did whatever work they gave him, and did it for the money. One day, however, he had been sent out for a special assignment with two other teammates. When that mission turned into a complete disaster, Orion's friends turned on him, and blamed the fiasco on him. When the Legion leaders came to find him, he was forced to flee, and leave his old life behind. The grovyle spent three years in hiding, each day fearing what might happen if the Legion found him, or worse, what might have happened to his family. He trained himself in those lonely years, in case he might have to defend himself. From this, he adopted the fighting type. This period of desolation ended when Orion met a breloom, who worked for the Trump Card. The two became best friends, and the breloom convinced Orion to join the resistance. Orion plotted his revenge against the Dark Legion, and after gaining the trust of other Trump Card members, he became a respected leader. Of course, only his best friend knows of Orion's dark past.

Appearance: Silver underbelly, green body and dark green leaves. Red Eyes. (See below)
Affiliation: Trump Card
Moves: Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Protect, Synthesis
Relationships: Is best friends with Tox, a Breloom
Species: Grovyle

Attachments

• grovylecolor.png
    grovylecolor.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Tox is Orion's best friend, and complements his motives, so I thought I should fill out an application.

Name: Tox
Type: Grass/Fighting
Personality: Level-headed, cautious, and wise. Though quite serious, he still is friendly, especially with Orion.

Backstory: Tox has been with the Trump Card since he was a little shroomish. He would be a leader by now, but has repeatedly rejected the offer from Maruu, as he does not want to be given authority. A few years ago, he found Orion, alone, living in hiding from the Dark Legion and helped him find a new purpose in life. After the two became best friends, Orion was recruited into the Trump Card. Now the two work together as a team, and are very loyal to the other Trump Card members.

Appearance: Same appearance as a regular breloom
Moves: Seed bomb, Double Team, Counter, Swords dance
Relationships: Is best friends with Orion
Species: Breloom

App:
Name:Zoltea
Type: Electric
Personality: Typically sociable and caring. Loves to play and mess around. Finally, he can be mischievous at times, finding loopholes or small tricks that trip up others (you can be a good guy and still mischievous, rofl). The final aspect of him is he is very stubborn and doesn't quit unless forced to.
Bio: After 2 hard years of trying to obtain a mate, he finally managed to get an Umbreon as a mate. Very recently they had their first baby - only to have it snatched away by the dark legion. He is last seen going to apply for Trump Card seeking to take down the organization that stole his child.
Appearance: For the most part a normal Jolteon. His fur coat is a slightly lighter hue. He has a birthmark on his left fore-paw and has orange eyes (they appear somewhat hazel due to the naturally dark eyes of Jolteons)
Moves: Magnet Rise, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Hidden Power [Ice] (If permissible, I'd like to have Ice Beam instead of Hidden Power)
Relationships: His mate, a female Umbreon, his child - a newborn Eevee
Species: Jolteon

(Sue me for accomplishing my mating dreams via RP, x3)

I will try to get in once possible. We may have to find a spot for me to meet up and join. I'll try to be active in this when possible, ;3

EDIT: Just a note regarding the stubborn personality. He may get up 1-2 times after a severe beating on will power (very very rarely 2). No worries about me godmodding though. :P

Last edited:
Could...I possibly take a hiatus from this? I've...sort of lost the want to RP....I think it's because I'm stressed about school.

But can you work out something so my characters can come in when I return?

Could...I possibly take a hiatus from this? I've...sort of lost the want to RP....I think it's because I'm stressed about school.

But can you work out something so my characters can come in when I return?

Well, you only had 2 posts within it, unless you have a leader position I think you can go into the base and stay there for a while.

...Uh, I am a leader. xD Maybe she could be put out of comission for a while for an ailment she has or something....

But hopefully, this hiatus won't last long

...Uh, I am a leader. xD Maybe she could be put out of comission for a while for an ailment she has or something....

But hopefully, this hiatus won't last long

I know what you mean (About the stress thingXD) but I think an ailment would work.

Zoltea waits as he is frozen in time, forever waiting for a reply from Trump Card.
lol, people need to get on more.

Name: Nyra
Type: Ice/Dark

Personality: PO, but in general she is actually very caring. She can't stand when people argue over stuid things like "How does my fur look?", etc. And she can hold a grudge until it is resolved.

Bio: She used to be part of the Dark Legion, she used to be ruthless and uncaring, until she met the one she loved the most. She learned to be more caring and to listen to different sides of the argument, before she slashed at anyone.

When other members she was aligned with, learned of her starting to soften in heart, they sought out her loved one. He was killed before she had the chance to warn him. So, she left the dark Legion, knowing she made the right choice now.

Apperance: She is very oddly colored. Her "crown" has the patter of being pink and black. Her body is black and the things from her head are also pink. There is a scar on her head that is actually a birthmark.

Affiliation: non-affiliated
Moves: Dark Pulse, Icy Wind, Metal Claw, Taunt
Relationships: Dead loved one*
Species: Weavile

I'll find the sprite that Titress made later*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom