• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

On Stone

Music Dragon

Doosic Maggon
Pronoun
she
So I was looking at ideas for my tournament battle, right, and it occurred to me that Iron Ball doesn't double the holder's weight! Why is there no item that doubles the holder's weight? That's outrageous! And especially so considering that there exists an in-game item called Float Stone that halves the holder's weight! So I was like, "Float Stone? Where's my goddamn Sink Stone, huh? I want my Sink Stone!" But then I realized that a Sink Stone is really just a plain old Stone, if you think about it. So I propose that we add an item called Stone to the game. It would go with the other stones.

Discuss.

I told you, you have to create a change.org petition first! The staff are hardly going to listen to your opinion without at least 50 signatures...

change.org keeps deleting my signature, because for some reason it thinks it's spam. Who knows why...

I'll just have to post it here instead!

Eifie Fluff said:
One of the biggest challenges we faced after we hit our early goals was how do we stay top-of-mind and keep our users engaged? Enter Stone. Problem solved. It's the Facebook of weight gain. When I needed to gain weight my best friend told me about Stone. I gave it a try and was completely thrilled! Stone is very important to my everyday life. Stone uses state-of-the-art Stone technology to bring you the Stone that matters.

Well I never! You people sicken me with your subversive ways. You would side with the enemies of weightlessness? You'd tear apart the Asberican Way of Life like this? Have completely forgotten the values that our foremother held when she created this League? You people are dangerous. I bet you people worship Giratina. We ought to lock you all away for the sake of the honest people who are out there, working hard and destroying entire cities and, yes, halving their weight.

Back
Top Bottom