• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Songs?

Oh, yeah! I forgot Lugia's Theme! That is sooo beautiful to me! I listen to it every chance I get. I forgot about about Virdian City! I love that one too!

Last edited:
Battle Frontier(Japanese). Back when my computer had slow speed, it took like an hour to download it. Then when I listened to it I was blown away; it was awesome.

Also Soko ni sora ga aru kara is nice as well.

Okay. So, I've got some of Pokemon X and all of Totally Pokemon on my iPod (Totally Pokemon's name is tacky 'cuz it was made back in the Johto days) so my fave songs are:

Battle Frontier theme song
Season 2 theme song
Pokerap GS
All We Wanna Do (fun to sing along to)
You and Me and Pokemon (also fun to sing along to)
The Jigglypuff Song ("Song of Jigglypuff" - good to hum along to.)

Last edited:
English:The Jhoto theme song,Pokerap,and the Kanto theme song
Japanese:Never heard one,therefore cannot tell you.

That one really sad tune from the First Movie (although the turn to stone thing was weird)

And yeah, the Jigglypuff song is fun and Lugia- no need for explanation, everything about it ROCKS.

And I like the beggining of the Snowpoint City song.

Deng.
Ding.
Dang.
Deng.

Let's not forget Pokemon Emerald opening tune. Trummmmmmmmpetsssssssssssss~

MD Mt. Blaze and Mt. Thunder tunes. As well as the wintery tunes from Oddity Cave/Frosty Forest/Mt. Freeze/all of those, and the tune from the B51F down of Buried Relic. Rocket Hideout tune, too. And probably tons of others I can't remember :3

UPDATED VERSION DAWG X333

I LOVELOVELOVE Lugia's Song, The Jigglypuff Song and the Jigglypuff Song Remix (Song of Jigglypuff and Song of Jigglypuff Remix), Johto Journeys English theme, Battle Frontier English theme, the Pokerap GS, All We Wanna Do, Harmony Disturbed, The Beast of the Sea Stirs, The World Turns to Ash, Teamwork (all scores, songs with no words), and, Arceus forbid, the German version of "Pokemon World" (I seriously have that on my iPod.)

English: none stand out in my mind
Japanese: the full version of Chiisaki Mono is amazing!
Sidenote: thanks to Ketsu for the real name of May's lullaby (as I had called it)

Last edited:
Add one: the song played a lot in the Power of One. Not Lugia's Song, but the song Melody plays. And the 'Pokemon World' remix.

The song that goes "What kind of pokemon are you? How do you do the things you doooo?"

Love the bit where it goes: "Don't ya bug me, with a Caterpie!"

You mean 'What Kind of Pokemon are You?' Yeah, that's fun too. It's gonna be one of the first songs I nuy on my iPod when I get another iTunes card.

Back
Top Bottom