• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

R/B/Y Japanese Blue Missingno.

Pretty sure it's already been discovered, but there's no reliable source of info on Japanese Blue glitches, so...

What are its base stats? What are its level-up moves, including post-Level 100 ones?

Ah, Missingno. So freakin awesome.

It's stats and moves are based on your name, I guess.
Here's one I just caught:
Lv. 147, Attack-413, Defense-19, Speed-107, Special-25
It's moveset- Watergun, watergun, and skyattack.
It's type- Bird/normal.

I kid you not.

Ah, Missingno. So freakin awesome.

It's stats and moves are based on your name, I guess.
Here's one I just caught:
Lv. 147, Attack-413, Defense-19, Speed-107, Special-25
It's moveset- Watergun, watergun, and skyattack.
It's type- Bird/normal.

I kid you not.
He was talking about the Japanese Blue Missingno. It's not the same as the English Missingno.

He was talking about the Japanese Blue Missingno. It's not the same as the English Missingno.
If by "he" you meant me, then just so you remember in the future.... I am female. Also, glitches can differ due to the language of the game. Most glitches aren't something set in stone for every game, so altering the coding in some way can make certain glitches behave differently.

This is the page as will appear on my site:

Japanese Pokemon Blue Missingno

Note: Most of the information here is from observation, and I do not know how to perform this glitch. Most of the information here comes from Whimsy of TCoD and some googled pages. I'm not sure if it shows up in Japanese Red and Green.

Japanese Missingno (Ketsuban) isn't found through surfing on the coast of Cinnabar. It is gotten through the Extended Mew Glitch (where you train your first Pokemon to have a special corresponding with the Pokemon you want to get and fight a Ditto after a trainer), but I don't know which Special is the one needed. Ketsuban can use Mist and does turn the 6th item into 128 (?) copies. Apparently, it has many of the glitchy side effects caused by Missingno (like trainers facing the other way). It has moves which consist of TM and then a number (TM 28, TM 41, etc.) One of these is an Explosion which does not faint the user!

The following images are of Ketsuban in Pokemon Blue, Japanese Version, obviously. They are used with permission from Whimsy.

[images which I'm too lazy to link to with BBCode]
The Sixth Item multiplied by 128 (?)
Wild Ketsuban Appeared!
Ketsuban's Icon is a young man
TM1, a normal-type move, misses three times
A list of moves: Mist, TM08, TM14, and TM01
The stats of Ketsuban. It has Rhydon's cry

Back
Top Bottom