• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ArtMo 2010

I finished about several hours ago, and at exactly 11:59. First year I've ever won! Provided, I had to go back and count a few drawings that weren't originally for Art Month as Art Month pictures (but still drawn in December, of course), but I still won! I did 8 drawings today, was so behind... I'm extremely exhausted and am in the process of scanning and uploading everything. Here we go then:

Day 10 - C3 Biora R UC
Day 11 - Femleomon UC
Day 12 - Sister's Christmas Gift UC
Day 13 - Kinova's Birthday Gift UC
Day 14 - C4 Triarmor R UC
Day 15 - C5 Ragone R UC
Day 16 - Gazimon and Gazionmon UC
Day 17 - Golden Queen UC
Day 18 - C1 Strange Masterpiece R UC
_____

Day 19 - Most Rainbowgasmic Award
Day 20 - Most Creative Trophy
Day 21 - Most Entertaining Trophy
Day 22 - Fantastic Crammer Trophy

_____

Day 23 - C6 Unom R UC
Day 24 - Psychemon X UC
Day 25 - Q3 Delibird using Present UC
Day 26 - Q4 Boxing Day UC
Day 27 - Sealion FFIX UC
Day 28 - Zemzelett FFIX UC
Day 29 - Carbuncle FFXIII; Ruby Light UC
Day 30 - Neva Happysunshine UC
Day 31 - Past, Present, Future UC

____

Yay, obscure FFIX monsters! I didn't finish as much gifts as I would have wanted to, sadly. Didn't have time to do them all as it takes a lot of work. But! I'm not colouring any of these until I finish all of my gifts. And yeah. Happy New Year, everyone! It was a good Art Month for me.

Back
Top Bottom