• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Tier II] Lunos City Gym

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
Your gym/city name:
Lunos City

Your badge name:
Fang Badge
Badgecopy.png

Your gym rules:
- lv100 battles only.
- OHKO moves are banned.
- No hacked pokemon please.
- If you lose, you must wait one week until you can try again.
- Single or Double battle, this info must be included in challenge.
- No Shedinja please.
- Disconnect after 10 rounds equals a forfeit.

*Note. My team will change with other pokemon from the UU and NU tier pokemon.

Your gym leader's name:
Dingo

A description of your gym leader:
Shaggy brown hair, sunglasses on at all times, a Aussie hat. and a wooden kukuri on his hip at all times are only a few things that one would notice about this man. He is tall and long, a sleek build and has stubble on his face that makes him look like a dirty bushman. Behind his sunglasses, his eyes are a hazel with unusual predator yellow flecks.

Around his neck is a necklace with a dog fang as a pendent. On his right hand, ring finger, is a band of two colours of metal twisted together. On the inside of the ring, there is a name on either metal that says the name of his old girlfriend that died young and the name of his fiancée. At times he can be found in the centre of his gym with a bonfire, shirtless and painted with tribal markings along his lean body, contacting the spirit world as his people from his tribe back in his home region has done for eons. When asked why he is doing so, he would give you a simple "Its a Tribe thing" and ask if you'd like to join in the dancing as a guest to the ritual...though you may find yourself with less clothing than you came in with at the end of it.

Gym Leader Bio:

Not much is known about him or his home country. All anyone has ever gotten was that he was raised by a tribe and was trained to be a tribal shaman. He doesn't say why he isn't there dancing around a fire, or why he has chosen to be a gym leader for that matter, but he seems to be happy with where his life is at the moment. Another tidbit found about him is his odd comments at times about pokemon, the more popular being "Kangas aren't that rare where I come from" and "You call that a big Spider?" as well as "I'm used to handling cranky crocks back home, mate".

Though not much is known, time can only tell when more is revealed about him.

A description of your city/gym:
The City looks average at best, having a few houses and buildings where people can heal their pokemon and buy their supplies. Not being a fairly large city, some wonder why it holds a second tier gym.

The gym itself is another story. Though the outside looks like an average building, the inside is designed to resemble the over-grown Australian Outback bush. The air is cool due to the lighting, making it look like the middle of the night. The pathway to the Leader is marked by torch light, a few trainers seen here and there ready for a fight before the meeting the Leader. The spot where Dingo sits looks like a clearing, the ground looks like heat baked dirt and sand, a shape overhead looking like a moon that changes phases over time.

Trainers that have my Badge:

-SonicNintendo-

Challenges:
SonicNintendo - (Challenge issued) 2010/Dec 5th - (Completed By) 2011/January 8th

Latest News
I'll be available for battles from the 11th -13th at any time. If you want to fight without having to worry about timezones, that is the perfect time.
- I have a Nintendo USB thing now, so I'll be starting a section here telling you when I'm online and when I'm not.

Online.​

Last edited:
FIRST CHALLENGER!

So whenever you're ready and when it works for me. Since I've got a Gym too, how about winner gets the loser's Badge?

I can battle you on Wendsday. I'm currently doing night shifts at work so the only time I can battle your in my day off on Wensday.

Not sure about when, depends when I wake up. But likely some time around two for me. How does that sound?

not good. Fridays and saturdays (830-10 eastern) are best, and none of your times really work for me. Can we wait till I'm on christmas break where I'm home 24/7 anyways?

@Sonic: Sorry, I had to go to work. I was doing nights last night. But now I'm back to days. Just tell me when it would be a good time for you to battle and I'll find a way to battle.

News: I'll be at a place with Wi-Fi from the 11th - 13th. This is the best time to fight me as any right now.

...lordy I need to get wi-fi at my place soon.

More News: I now have one of those Nintendo wi-fi usb thingers. So basically...I'm now open whenever I'm home.

...this is the part where you start cheering.

Back
Top Bottom