• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Variety Fields

(I'm not going to post the inventory in every post now: If you want to see the inventory during your travel in TVF, just tell me in your post and I'll show you what you have and stuff)

Alraune:
After that, you find... a (Male) Gible!

Aw, how sweet... It's biting your foot off. So adowable. <3

1) Catch
2) No

Dar:
That'll be $4. Thank you, have a nice day!

----------
Welcome to the Dragon(fly) Cave! Where the smallest bugs live along side the strongest dragons!

Except there's only one bug in this cave and it's not even a dragonfly... Anyway, since you left early from the other course, this course is free! Now then, you're first Pokemon. RNG, TELL HIM WHAT THE NUMBER IS!

My god, what is it with 98? I've never gotten 97 or 99 for the Ultra Rares.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

Butterfree Female!

No, I'm actually quite serious. I've got a screenshot to prove it. Just ask for it. It appears RNG is cutting you some slack over, y'know, giving you three Magikarp while Alraune got a shiny Politoed.

Should I even ask?

Catch or not?
1) Catch
2) Not

(I'm not going to post the inventory in every post now: If you want to see the inventory during your travel in TVF, just tell me in your post and I'll show you what you have and stuff)

Alraune:
After that, you find... a (Male) Gible!

Aw, how sweet... It's biting your foot off. So adowable. <3

1) Catch
2) No

Dawww Gible! Catch!

Dar:
That'll be $4. Thank you, have a nice day!

----------
Welcome to the Dragon(fly) Cave! Where the smallest bugs live along side the strongest dragons!

Except there's only one bug in this cave and it's not even a dragonfly... Anyway, since you left early from the other course, this course is free! Now then, you're first Pokemon. RNG, TELL HIM WHAT THE NUMBER IS!

My god, what is it with 98? I've never gotten 97 or 99 for the Ultra Rares.

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!

Butterfree Female!

No, I'm actually quite serious. I've got a screenshot to prove it. Just ask for it. It appears RNG is cutting you some slack over, y'know, giving you three Magikarp while Alraune got a shiny Politoed.

Should I even ask?

Catch or not?
1) Catch
2) Not

I shall find that Butterfree.

I see now that the RNG gods have shined their light upon me. Catch.

Phantom:
You start to sigh, as you are getting bored. Suddenly, something bright rises from a pile of ashes.

My god... It's... It's! A (Male) Volcarona

There's something next to it... It's a Flame Plate!

What will you do?

1) Catch it and take the item
2) Catch it and leave the item be
3) Take the item and ditch the Pokemon
4) Leave both of them

Inventory: Eight (8) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Arcanine, Chimchar

Holy shit. TAKE EVERYTHING

Hi! =P Can I play in the Volcanic Crater? I shall bring Tidal Wave, the Mudkip of awesome-ness! =P (I am still here people! =D)

Alraune: Gible are adorkable. <3

A Male Druddigon has appeared abnormally!

Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Eight (8) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Shelgon, Gible

Dar: Now you encounter a Female Trapinch

Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Nine (9) Safari Balls ||| Pokemon: Butterfree

Phantom: You encounter a Female Ninetales

Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Seven (7) Safari Balls, Flame-Plate ||| Pokemon: Arcanine, Chimchar, Volcarona

LuckyLapras: You enter the Volcanic Crater. You find a Male Arcanine

Catch?
1) Yes
2) No

Inventory: Ten (10) Safari Balls

Back
Top Bottom