• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Bad People Who Kill People in an Evil Manner [Complete]

What? You said you had a finger of suspicion on Skylark earlier in the thread. I don't think you ever mentioned me.

skylark didn't trigger any other alarms, I guess, and you were kind of... not quite suspicious, but nothing that really suggested against mafia, either, which is kind of suspicious after enough posts, but not particularly.

I'm great at explaining, aren't I?

I don't want to interfere, but for the record, mafia only win when they outnumber innocents. In the current situation a draw could theoretically have been reached and broken against the mafia. While it's highly unlikely this would have happened three times in a row, there being the same number of mafia as innocents is not an automatic victory for the mafia.

I don't want to interfere, but for the record, mafia only win when they outnumber innocents. In the current situation a draw could theoretically have been reached and broken against the mafia. While it's highly unlikely this would have happened three times in a row, there being the same number of mafia as innocents is not an automatic victory for the mafia.
There are many places that do count an equal Mafia as being a win. It depends how Blaziking does things, and if he says that equal mafia:town ratio means a mafia win, then that's how it goes. (This isn't just because I was the mafia. I have legitimately seen rules on other sites where equal mafia wins.)

Sure, it depends on the GM, but the base rules used in this mafia forum (which can be edited, of course, but in that case the GM should specify the changes) state that tiebreaking is possible. Thus, the innocents still have a chance at victory even if the mafia equals them in numbers. It's rather unfair to end the game when the innocents still have a chance, however small. Perhaps other rules (say, under which a tie equals no lynch) would lead to a mafia win in this case, but the ones in use here don't.

Frakkin roleblokers! I had forgotten about you. :D

Anyway, to those who are asking, at the time of the last day, I didn't suspect any of you (but then, this was one of my first mafia games here, I'm not terribly good at this). Sorry I ended up getting folks killed (although why you didn't kill me when I revealed, I don't know). But yeah, that was fun.

Back
Top Bottom