• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia II - ALIEN WIN

Re: Pokémafia II - ALIEN WIN

Well then.

When I skimmed it, I was like, "how the heck do 14 people die at once?"

But then I actually read it, and Butterfree did a really, really good job.

Good game, everyone~

...whoa that was kinda awesome.

Oh, guys, in case you were wondering (and you probably weren't) I was vigilante. I didn't kill anyone due to lack of evidence, but still.

Mwahaha.

Man, you should totally have lynched me yesterday, though. First I'm the first person to call for abstaining, then I randomly accuse somebody, and meanwhile I keep making short and unhelpful posts about how we have nothing to go on. But I guess I was being a bit too careful when I defended myself. Ah well!

Thanks to the mafia for shooting Espeon and Walker and not reshooting me after activating me; thanks to Brock for claiming alien, which I don't know if you actually were but man was that convenient; thanks to Mawile for claiming so I could make a lovely conspicuous slippy doctor-claim; thanks to Vixie for actually listening to my passionate appeal for being told when I was activated! You've all been an invaluable help. :3

*shoots off into space*

Roles were as follows:

sreservoir (Healer/Miltank/Milk Drink)
Zora of Termina (Healer/Vaporeon/Wish)
MidnightSaboteur (Role-Block/Vileplume/Teeter Dance)
Espeon (Inspector/Growlithe/Odor Sleuth)
Walker (Oracle/Xatu/Future Sight)
NWT (Channeler/Smeargle/Sketch)
Li'l Dwagie (Mafia Don/Honchkrow/Night Slash)
Verne (Bodyguard/Gallade/Counter)
ultraviolet (Bodyguard/Gardevoir/Healing Wish)
Flora and Ashes (Vigilante/Scizor/Bullet Punch)
Brock (Alien/Clefairy/Meteor Mash)
Dannichu (Role-Block/Skuntank/Flamethrower)
dragonair (Mafia Goon/Murkrow/Night Slash)
Butterfree (Alien/Deoxys/Psycho Boost)
Alraune (Channeler/Ditto/Transform)
St. Christopher (Mafia Goon/Meowth/Slash)
Mawile (Healer/Blissey/Softboiled)
Big Red Cherry Bomb (Terrorist/Electrode/Selfdestruct)
PK (Mafia Don/Persian/Slash)

Man, I /knew/ something was up with Butterfree, and as soon as Vixie told me what happened after I got offed, I smelled this coming. P: Aaaaah well, was pretty fun for being so short-lived, my first time as mafia actually.

If anyone is wondering, what happened on night 3 was the both me /and/ PK struck the bodyguarded target - sres. I find this endlessly amusing, personally, given I was /this/ close to offing Butterfree myself over night, but I hadn't thought of the alien role and thought she was holding a clingy obvious-target healer.

Actually you had different targets.

...but notice there were two bodyguards.

They just happened to guard both of your targets. And both happened to counter your attacks.

Well... revealing my being an alien, led to... Butterfree's Alien win.

I feel like I should count a Team Alien win...

so, why did i fail at killing people two nights in a row, then how did I die? :x that kinda sucked. Unlucky picks that were healed, roll blocking, what?

so, why did i fail at killing people two nights in a row, then how did I die? :x that kinda sucked. Unlucky picks that were healed, roll blocking, what?

Midnight disabled you when you attempted to kill Zora. When you attempted to kill Alraune the next night, you were intercepted and killed by ultraviolet.

Re: Pokémafia II - Night 2

Well then. It seems I am alive, if only for this brief moment. There are a few things I wished to say before I died, so this seems to be my only opportunity. First, there is more than one group of mafia at work here, and you have some very skilled doctors for making this less than obvious, but there is no fooling an oracle. Secondly, your doctors do not have all the credit for keeping this a secret: an alien was activated amongst you on night 0.

With this in mind, my vote shall go to Flora and Ashes, as Butterfree could either be a particularly subtle alien, or she could genuinely be trying to get the ball rolling for you villagers.

Oh, and by the way channeler(s?), you should find my role very helpful, Vixie would agree.

just gonna say "i told you so"

Back
Top Bottom