• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ALOE [STRESSFUL IMAGE-HEAVY]

$>Question why there's a one dollar bill in your window if you're so damn rich.

OGlm0Eh.png

You carefully consider this for about HALF A SECOND before completely FLIPPING YOUR SHIT ON YOURSELF. It's not a REAL DOLLAR, it's just a PAINTING OF ONE. You are SO RICH, that you PAY PEOPLE TO CREATE PORTRAITS OF MONEY. You have accumulated PAINTINGS OF EACH DOLLAR BILL, but you can only see TWO OF THEM at the moment; the others are in DIFFERENT ROOMS.

$>Inspect weird green thing on floor.
96PU62h.png

You inspect the WEIRD GREEN THING ON THE FLOOR and find that is in fact a TANGIGRAM. TANGIGRAMS are the result of ALOE turning NOTHING into SOMETHING. Often referred to as GHOSTGRAMS, they are shadows of ANY REGISTERED ENTITY IN ALOE'S DATABASE; in this case, just a PLAIN OVAL. They behave much like a HOLOGRAM, but ALOE gives them PHYSICAL FORM. Potentially, you can create ANYTHING using TANGIGRAMS. ALOE sure is USEFUL.

And guess WHO MADE IT? Your ANCESTORS. Hell yes.

$>Use other tangigram maker to make more cold hard ca$h.
vfSlFWD.png

Unfortunately, that is your COMPUTER, and not a TANGIGRAM MAKER. You are sure that there is at least one TANGIGRAM MAKER, usually referred to as TANGENERATORS, in your ENORMOUS HOUSE somewhere, but it does not belong to you. Your parents would never let you NEAR IT, because they are afraid you would do EXACTLY WHAT YOU JUST THOUGHT OF DOING.

Last edited:
I've been busy lately, but I've finally worked out a plan to start up on this again! It's probably dead by now, so I'm going to ask that you all try your best to respond! If no one does, I will progress the plot on my own, but that's no fun.
$>Use computer to commit insurance fraud.
zJWr5Dz.gif

You consider actually doing THIS for a moment, and then remember that you're FILTHY FUCKING RICH and have NO REASON TO COMMIT AN INSURANCE FRAUD. Hell, PEOPLE WHO COMMIT INSURANCE FRAUDS only acquire THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU KEEP IN YOUR POCKETS AT ALL TIMES. Chumps.​

$>Call your faithful butler Heimlich to use as a footstool while you message another friend of yours.
6AtlNRv.png

You have no BUTLER NAMED HEIMLICH. What a stupid thing to even consider doing. You're A COMPLETE IDIOT for thinking anything even vaguely related to that. As PUNISHMENT, you take one of your own DOLLAR BILLS and fold it into a DOLLAR AIRPLANE, flying it up to where you can't reach. Then you give in and FETCH IT. You can't stay mad at you.

You do, however, have ANOTHER FRIEND that you can message. She's messaging you right now; your COMMAND PROMPT GRAPEVINE CLIENT is basically alive with MESSAGES. Despite being rich enough to use whatever CLIENT you want, you prefer the COMMAND PROMPT. You are a MAN OF SIMPLE TASTES. A BADASS, UNPRECEDENTED MAN OF BADASS, UNPRECEDENTED SIMPLE TASTES.

Currently, Willow is riding your ASS. She's pathetic and you hate her. You do not have any feelings for her at all. Not even one. Actually, you do. ANGER. You HATE Willow. You would never like HER. Ever. End of discussion.

Ever.

WIS:hiya, remmy!!
REM:For the love of god, stop calling me that.
WIS:oh, i thought you were gone or something!! good to see you!!
REM:I suppose it doesn't dull my day to see you either.
WIS:wow, thats prolly the lightest thing ive ever heard you say!!
REM:Yes, well, don't read too much into it.
WIS:dont worry, i wont!! :3 did you know its wills birthday today??
REM:Yes, I did. I've already given him my best wishes.
WIS:oh?? whatd you get him?
REM:The pleasure of engaging in conversation with someone of my nobility.
WIS: oh, thats a pretty good gift i guess.. i am going to see what my capsules give me!! ill send him whatever it is.. they always know better than i do!!
REM:Doesn't everyone?
WIS:oh shut up.. youre really mean sometimes..
REM:Yes, well, we all have weaknesses. Yours is mental, and mine is just the fact that I'm rich and don't have to put up with peasants like yourself.
WIS:whatever..
WIS:well, if you feel like being a real friend, id love to help you pick out a good gift!!
REM:I need not your assistance. I'm absolutely filthy rich, and as such have been endowed with an innate sense of... basically everything, really.
WIS:id like to see how well you fare without all that money..
REM:Probably reasonably well. Clearly the gods have nothing against me, rich or not.
* WIS gives an exasperated sigh.. *
WIS:well im off to be a not terrible friend and see what the capsules have for me today, i guess ill see you later..
REM:Fare thee well.
WIS has quit (Quit:see you later! <3)

$>Take out robot accountant from modus.
P3vP4NE.gif

Now we're in business! You remove the trusty BUCKBOT from your ATM PARAGON. To withdraw the BUCKBOT, you deposit a HANDY PAPERCLIP.

The BUCKBOT is pretty much useless. Most people install additional SOFTWARES so it carries out functions, but you never have. You have people that hire people that hire your accountants. Why would you need a BUCKBOT?​

:D

$>BUCKBOT, make it rain!

I think you should take the reins now Majorowak
It's starting to get out of control, the time-wasting

Back
Top Bottom