• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Trainers with your name?

My name's too rare to warrant a trainer with it. Heck, I've only seen my name used anywhere besides myself twice and they were both book characters (though I'm sure the name was pronounced differently there. My name has a spelling that can have two different pronunciations, and mine's the one that nobody gets when they first look at my name).

There is, however, a Pokemon with a name extremely close to mine. It's the mispronunciation of my name. (And no, I'm not telling you what it is. :P)

There's someone named Kaitlin on one of the games, and my name's Khaelin. I forget what type of trainer she is, but that's as close as Pokemon is going to get to my name. I've seen my mother's name in Emerald in the Battle Dome, spelled correctly, though.

In R/S/E, there's a Triatlethe (or something, excuse my crappy spelling) Abigail. She mas a FREAKING Magneton...

Mike is one half of a Young Couple in that haunted tower south of Solaceon.

The very last drop of plausibility left in Pokémon has been wiped out =p

In the anime theres a referee in the Battle Frontier with my name
Samuel.jpg

dunno bout anyone in the games though.

Not in the regular games, no. But apparently there's a Haley in Pokemon Ranch, so that's nifty. (She even spells it right.)

There was a Boarder Brad in Pryce's gym in GSC. I think there were others, but I don't remember them.

Back
Top Bottom