• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[CLOSED] Coffee Shop

Pronoun
any

You're walking out of this hotel, still half-asleep. All you want is a good breakfast and maybe a nice cup of coffee. Of course, since the Safari Zone areas just appear suddenly out of nowhere, a coffee shop just appears out of nowhere.

It is a house-like place with one story and a single window in the front. If you peek in the window, you'll see a ton of really hyper pokemon in there.

And that's just the thing you want to see at 4 in the morning. A bunch of sugar-crazed pokemon in a coffee shop. These people have such great ideas, don't they?

Anyway, you go into the small shop. The single register is manned by a single Mawile- wait, what? That Mawile was in the hotel a little while ago...right?

Pushing your thoughts aside, you go up to the register.

"Hello. A cup of coffee and a new sugar crazed friend cost 5 bucks."

The Hyper Friends
Common:
cleffa.png
murkrow.png
shuppet.png
swinub.png
zubat.png
zigzagoon.png
sentret.png
pachirisu.png
sandshrew.png
venonat.png
yanma.png
surskit.png

Uncommon:
clefairy.png
honchkrow.png
banette.png
linoone.png
furret.png
sandslash.png
venomoth.png
trapinch.png
ralts.png

Rare:
ditto.png
vibrava.png
kirlia.png
cyndaquil.png
bulbasaur.png

Ultra Rare:
flygon.png
gardevoir.png
quilava.png
ivysaur.png

Mega Rare:
Rotom.png

Last edited:
Re: Coffee Shop

Alraune
After buying a sweet cup of coffee, a male
swinub.png

strikes up a conversation with you, and you decide to take it home.

Coffee coffee coffee~
I think I'm overstimulated right now. Can I get a decaf?
Okay~

Grabbing your decaf coffee, you see yet another cup right in front of you that wasn't there before. Then it starts to turn pink, and before you know it, a
ditto.png

is standing right in front of you. As you leave, it follows you out.

I'm trying to decide whether I should have a go or not. $5 a pop and a random pokemon seems like a bad deal compared to your hotel, but I want rotom. D:

You can always sell what you don't want.

I don't mind if you don't have a go~

Since I've had megaluck lately (Shiny Spiritomb :D) I want another go. I want marshmallows :D

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]What, no changing rarity or something based on what we order?[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Maybe later~

Grabbing your coffee made with extra marshmallows, a female

cyndaquil.png

pops out at you from under a table. You offer a marshmallow to the adorable little thing, and it accepts. As you leave, she follows you out of the small little shop.

Paying for yet another cup of coffee, the Mawile happily hands the whipped-cream-filled cup of coffee over to you. A female
173.png

sees this and clings to your leg, begging for whipped cream, as you exit.

The Mawile grins and happily hands over another cup of coffee to you. A female
flygon.png

comes out of nowhere and wonders why you're buying so much coffee. She then decides to follow you as you rifle through your wallet for five more bucks.

Blade
Buying a cup of coffee, you see a dark spider-like shape by your feet. Upon closer examination, it appears to be a male
283.png

who wants some coffee. You let it eat a bit of whipped cream as you both walk out together.

Last edited:

Buying a cup of coffee, you see a dark spider-like shape by your feet. Upon closer examination, it appears to be a male
283.png

who wants some coffee. You let it eat a bit of whipped cream as you both walk out together.

um, is this me or Mike? and if it's me, buy one more cup. of hot chocalate.

Update~

Blade:
Buying a cup of hot chocolate this time, a male
pachirisu.png

and attempts to drink some of it.

Mike:
Buying a cup of tea, you see that there is a female
cleffa.png

floating in it. You take the adorable thing out and it clings to your arm as you drink.

I'll have another cup. And a cookie.

EDIT: oh. already bought: (look above)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom