• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Pokémon forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Pokémon forum.

Ugh.

No offence but you honestly should add stuff before you release it to the general public. So far you haven't changed anything from the Proboards template. You should make your own skin and add boards and stuff before you actually ask us to join, because currently there's no point in doing so. I don't mean to seem harsh, I'm just trying to help.

You have to make your forum interesting and unique in some way. Right now, unless you'd told me, I wouldn't have known it was a pokemon forum.

Good Luck anyway.

UPDATE!
It's now FORUMS.
Oh, I just updated even more, and need members. I'm looking for mods, and another admin.

...Nothing has changed. Do you actually know how to use proboards? If not, I could help. Maybe.

Is that a Pokemon forum? I couldn't tell from just looking at it. Seriously, make a banner, make a skin, add some actual CONTENT, perhaps something to attract lots of people, then your GOOD. You shouldn't release a forum before it has any content worth mentioning. What's the point in joining then?

(Also... aren't your parents worried about their 10 year old running a forum? Mine are still worried about Veldrimon's Chatboard...)

...Nothing has changed. Do you actually know how to use proboards? If not, I could help. Maybe.

I don't know much... Maybe you CAN help by becoming an Admin!

=Shining Eevee;45210]Is that a Pokemon forum? I couldn't tell from just looking at it. Seriously, make a banner, make a skin, add some actual CONTENT, perhaps something to attract lots of people, then your GOOD. You shouldn't release a forum before it has any content worth mentioning. What's the point in joining then?

(Also... aren't your parents worried about their 10 year old running a forum? Mine are still worried about Veldrimon's Chatboard...)

You could be an Admin too, anyway, my Mum shouted at me for not telling her, but she's not worried.

It's usually a bad idea to link to your forums when you haven't changed a single thing from what was already there and you don't even know how to use Proboards. Nobody's going to even consider joining those unless you add boards, skins, etc. I wouldn't have had any idea that it was a Pokemon forum if you hadn't said it was, since at the moment it kind of... isn't. Not intending to be offensive, but you don't want to advertise forums that have absolutely nothing on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom