• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite YouTube Music channels

Vholvek

Your tragic fate is looking so clear.
Pronoun
any
There are a lot out there, and I'd like to know some of you guys'. Mine is definitely Francesco Parrino. He is super perfect for studying, because it's a piano, not something you really feel the super need to sing along to. Just promise me you'll check out the Sky Full of Stars cover by him. If this doesn't impress you enough, Bohemian Rhapsody certainly will.

Last edited:
Our Last Night

They do a lot of covers, but they have their own albums out, and they are pretty awesome. Hardcore punk/Alternative. The two leads are actually brothers, both of them have great sound, and mesh really well.

They also do acoustic versions of their most popular songs, just released and entire album of acoustic versions.

Some choice original work.
Sunrise: Original - Acoustic I should mention this song was an anthem made for the Bully Project and is a song against bullying and is meant to be sung to a person considering suicide.
Fate: Original - Acoustic
Same Old War: Original - Acoustic
Dark Storms

Choice covers:
Radioactive
Clarity
Bye Bye Bye (Yep NSYNC cover)

Last edited:
The only music channels I'm subscribed to are Pokémon remixers.

Glitchxcity and Pokéremixstudio are pretty well known (I'm pretty sure the latter has an account here) but my favourite is Kamikadze333666.

There is a whole goddamn channel dedicated to Pokemon music, from Red and Blue to ORAS to Pokemon Shuffle, which barely anyone plays but me. However, the channel stopped before Sun and Moon...

I used to be mega into listening to the lyriced songs for Mother and Kirby games that were on a channel called "EdoBean".

Edo's singing voice is so adorable sounding :)

Maybe sometime i'll get into her stuff again. Its very nostalgic for me <3

EDIT: Being SUPER into pokemon, i SHOULD look up some pokemon music channels sometime......hahaha. Also, theres some brony channels i think i've been pretty into in the past, at times, too. I think one was called "Replacer". I'm unsure o.O; its been awhile xD

BAND MAID - a Japanese hard rock band
Zame - remasters/reorchestrates Pokemon music, mostly from the DS games
Adam Haynes - a little-known channel that uploads amazing original music and video game rearrangements (including Pokemon)
pkmnbmx - Piano arrangements of Gen IV & V tunes. Also reorchestrations, but those aren't their strong suit if you ask me
Ginga Susumu (ギンガ ススム) - Pokemon remixes, similar to Vanilluxe Pavilion. I recommend their VS Giratina remix.

Back
Top Bottom