• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Deluxe Pokémon Emporium

Re: Deluxe Pokémon Emporium

FFFF Shiny Glaceon you've got to be kidding me! 2 Pokemon please. I probably won't get a shiny BUT HEY WHO CARES.

Erm, I asked for and item too. Ahwell, Lets take another two Pokemon like Zora.

blazheirio889

Still reeling in the aftermath of HOLY SHIT AN EEVEELUTION SHINY, you take two Pokéballs and -

delcatty

jigglypuff

>:(!

Zora of Termina

You don't seem to having quite that kind of luck either -

swablu

corsola

But they're cute!! Right?

Kai

The attendant apologises profusely for being such a derp. D:

Bag_Dusk_Stone_Sprite.png

bellossom
She's holding something, too-
Bag_Everstone_Sprite.png

uh. That's... weird.

glameow

starmie n/a

HELL YEAH

Frostdawn

Cute overload~

skitty

seel

:3

PsychicMewtwo

Oh hey, that's pretty rare!

leafeon

HEY I haven't been here for some reason. Remedying that! Bow to your lord and master by making one or both of my two adorable pokémon rares :D

Now I have enough money! (I am going to fail at the stock market OTL)

Let's go for one Pokemon, no item. Thanks. :3

Back
Top Bottom