• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Favourite/Least Favourite Generation, Pokemon-wise?

III>I>IV>II

I only say that to Johto because(prepare for loserness) I've actually never played the Johto games. Sorry.

Kanto: Weepinbell
Johto: Quagsire <3
Hoenn: Sceptile
Sinnoh: Luxray

i must say, johto is my favorite all 'cause of that ADORABLE LITTLE QUAGSIRE.
and sinnoh is my least favorite, 'cause, uh, i can.

Based solely on Pokémon, I'd have to say...I'm at a loss here! I'll just name three from each region =3

Kanto: Scyther, Gyarados, Gengar
Johto: Houndoom, Umbreon, Feraligatr
Hoenn: Sceptile, Walrein, Salamence
Sinnoh: Rhyperior, Roserade, Porygon-Z

Blahh this is tough...going by the Pokémon I prefer for battling, I'd have to say Sinnoh is my favorite. Purely by the design, I'd probably say Hoenn, because there are so many - and on top of that, they're all unique. As in, none of them (that I can remember atm) have anything to do with the other generations.

My least favorite, only by Pokémon...sentimentally, Hoenn, because I can't think of any fond memories involving Hoenn-native Pokémon. But then by design, probably Kanto, because they're so...old. This will probably be replaced by the fifth generation when it's fully released, because Pokémon seems to be running out of ideas =3

Let's see...

Kanto: Persian (<3!), Meowth, Blastoise, Charizard, Pikachu, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Ninetales, Rapidash, Arcanine, Scyther, Lapras, Articuno, Mew, Starmie...

Johto: Espeon (<3!) Totodile line, Cyndaquil line, Noctowl, Ariados, Ampharos, Murkrow, Girafarig, Sneasel, Houndoom, Stantler, Lugia, Tyranitar, Raikou, Suicune...

Hoenn: Absol (<3!), Treecko line, Breloom, Skitty, Delcatty, Grumpig, Minun, Flygon, Bagon, Salamence, Spheal, Sealeo, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Wurmple (leave me alone, it has the cute factor!), Crawdaunt....

Sinnoh: Glameow (<3! IT IS A SQUEAK TOY), Purugly (<3!), Turtwig line, Shinx line, Buizel, Pachirisu, Shellos (all), Gastrodon (all), Honchkrow, Stunky, Skuntank, Gible line, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Weavile, Rampardos (Pachycephalosaurs are cool), Gliscor, Lucario, Froslass, Dialga, Palkia, Yanmega, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Glaceon...

... Yeah. I have a ton of favorites. Overall though, Kanto is still my favorite gen and region, and well... Hoenn is my least favorite region.

Least favorites.

Kanto: There aren't any here that I actually hate. Probably because I'm just so used to seeing this gen...

Johto: CHIKORITA ugh. And Meganium. I'm all for dinosaur-like Pokemon, but... no. I'm neutral on Bayleef. It has this... attitude-like... thing about it that I like. Mareep, Flaaffy, Sunflora, Smoochum, Magby. Magby should not have anything that remotely looks like dreads. :( OMG CELEBI. It is a celery fairy. :(

Hoenn: Illumise, Volbeat, Nosepass, Castform (do not ask), Huntail, Gorebyss, Deoxys, Meditite, Lotad line, Seedot line, Slaking, all 3 Regis.

Sinnoh: Probopass, Mime Jr., Kricketot, Chimchar, Tangrowth, Happiny, Magmortar, Regigigas, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Bidoof, Bibarel...

I may have more to put on here, but for now it's good enough. :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom