• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

And then you realized...

i dont think it's totally scary or anything and i love it, i do think it's a little eerie tho. i know a lot of people are scared of it and i personally never liked it when i was younger

I don't get why everyone thinks it's creepy. I really like the Lavender Town music, and the Pokemon Tower music. Therefore, I have realized that you all either have weird phobias or are really, really easy to scare.

Well it's not scary in an "omg traumatising i will never sleep again" kind of way, but like Zim said. Awesome but eerie.

On the other hand, I just realized I look 13 when I'm really 15.

Totally why my crush refers to me as a freshman.

On the other hand, I realized that I look ten when I'm really fifteen and I get kid's menus for it. Even when I protest. And that random strangers pat my head and tell me their life stories and I think that's normal.

Also, I was a freshman last year - and the only unhated freshman apparently. And "very unfreshmanlike".

I have those moments when I'm just reading a book and then think stuff like "I wonder if I still like pizza after 10 years."

I realised that bones stink. On a related note, I find animal skulls many times creepier than human skulls.

I just realized that I totally can't decide if I look older or younger than I am. I guess it depends on what I wear. I've gone out and been mistaken as 12 and 28 before, in the same trip and the same outfit, though. I've also been mistaken as my mother's sister, my sister's daughter, and my dad's wife before. (My sister's 3 years older than I am.)

I listened to the R/B/Y Lavender Town music yesterday and realised holy fuck that is some creepy music for a kid's game.
I realized this this very morning.
axcvv7.jpg
That actually really depresses me.

I just realized that I'm turning fourteen and I have the chest of a fourth-grader. And that all my other female friends look like they've had implants. And somehow I'm dating one of the hottest guys in school.
WHAT

I just realized that it's not just only in real life that people mistake me for being older than I really am.

This makes me happy.

...whoa. I was positive you were at least 16.

Also, this is the first time I've been in the Insanity forum for months. But this thread is surprisingly awesome. :D

I can't remember when I joined TCoD, must have been two or three years ago... but I remember joining Mew's Hangout on the 26th of December 2004. Which would make me... 11. Six years ago. >_> I was the most immature person ever.

I typed with proper grammar and punctuation, but... I was just so weird.

Last edited:
By reading this thread I realized that anyone who's ever played RBY or FrLg is a Raticate murderer, including me. And that the character who did that is now a legend. O_O I feel kinda weird about that.
I also realized recently that I hate Sinnoh. Don't ask why.

...although it's not necessarily the player that killed Raticate.

I realized the first page made me feel old...

And the fifteen/sixteen year olds who say they feel old make me feel like a fucking dinosaur.

Also I lol'd and almost cried at the raticate thing. And It wasn' tears of laughter.

Last edited:
I realize weird stuff ALL the time. I'll always go to my sister and say, "I just had a sudden realization!!" ..And then tell her whatever it was, which is usually something stupid or something that I knew but had never REALLY thought about before. Like...my name, age, other people's names, why something is called what it is, things I do regularly, and things like that. It's weird... :D

Back
Top Bottom