• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random things you've done becuase you were bored.

Chief Zackrai

pingpong wixard
Well, I started this thread, for one. But actually, I did this to tell anyone who cares that I've been inverting pokemon since 5 o'clock this morning. Starting withe Bulbasaur, I've gotten to Raichu. Fun fun fun!

What have you done when boredom caught you?

Projects. Projects projects projects projects! Like... the matrix!

I've written out every word on a Lucozade bottle phonetically in Cyrillic out of boredom more times than any sane person ought to.

Many moons ago...I was suffering from boredom. Then...I found spriting. :DDDDDDD

I've written out every word on a Lucozade bottle phonetically in Cyrillic out of boredom more times than any sane person ought to.

That sounds like something I would do.

I once went to a government-run website about all kinds of poisons and what they do because I had nothing better to do. I have also made up quite a few alphabets out of boredom.

Being summer vacation, more of these are certain to happen soon. Less than usual, however, since I decided to try to learn Basque. Which might count as a part of this list, as I'm just doing so for fun.

I've drawn a sad face on my left shoe and a happy face on my right shoe using a red sharpie. So now, when I look down when I walk, I see a sad face and then a happy face and then a sad face and then a happy face...

I'm starting to plan my story (well, two, but I'm not sure which to write) for NaNoWriMo.

you know, four months before it actually starts

rhon el vo nakunthi... ale, heika vo tirthi.

(I am making a language... yes, I am killing time.)

About a year ago out of boredom I created a video game with RPG Maker VX... and now I'm 90% done with the prologue. There are going to be at least six chapters. Yeah.

There have been massive updates on my site lately.... pretty much the time I'm not watching my sister is spent on the computer, and I don't have a lot of free-time. Yep.

:(

Does randomly singing the overworld theme for Super Mario Bros. 2 count?

Well, one time out of boredom I decided to learn HTML.

Well,I've screamed the first Pokemon Theme Song in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping...

Does that count? When you're too bored to fall asleep and end up doing that? :/

rhon el vo nakunthi... ale, heika vo tirthi.

(I am making a language... yes, I am killing time.)

I've always wanted to make a language but I don't think I could ever stick to it. :\

Basically, whenever I'm bored, I'll usually just start some spriting or writing thing, but it usually never gets very far.

...yes, I am really, really bad at keeping up with projects.

Played that really freaking annoying Tetris game where when you spin a piece, the screen turns with it as well @__@

Back
Top Bottom