• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I HEARD IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
SO HERE IS MY BIRTHDAY THREAD-

oh wait

I'm not surskitailsy, I'm Tailskitty! Well. That does me out of an extra birthday. Man, that sucks ass. I'm going to have to go and sigh dramatically until someone gives me presents.

Oh well.

Happy birthday waifu 8D You can now actually say that you're 19 and not just be very confused about your age!! Odd numbers are cool! And whatnot.

I just wanted to get in and make this thread first, sue me. >:C

Happy birthday surskitty! Welcome to the 19 club - it's not only odd; it's also prime. That makes it extra-cool. Hope you have a cool day. :3

oh gods replying right now because sick

ow ow ow my throat

should not have had lime juice drink
or pizza
that pizza did not help

real reply comes later

thought tailskitty post was funny

surskitty you're now the same age as your head thinks you are!! ... for a few months, anyway, and then you'll skip ahead to 21 and won't that be a barrel of laughs...!

:D

SO HERE IS MY BIRTHDAY THREAD-

oh wait

I'm not surskitailsy, I'm Tailskitty! Well. That does me out of an extra birthday. Man, that sucks ass. I'm going to have to go and sigh dramatically until someone gives me presents.

Oh well.

Happy birthday waifu 8D You can now actually say that you're 19 and not just be very confused about your age!! Odd numbers are cool! And whatnot.
No one's actually given me presents yet.

I think I usually end up making my birthday thread, so it's appropriate.
Happy birthday surskitty! Welcome to the 19 club - it's not only odd; it's also prime. That makes it extra-cool. Hope you have a cool day. :3
Thank you! Haaa, I think I have my mom's really awful cold....
surskitty you're now the same age as your head thinks you are!! ... for a few months, anyway, and then you'll skip ahead to 21 and won't that be a barrel of laughs...!
Actually I'm not likely to skip ahead to 21 until 2013. I just won't adjust to being 20 for a while.
Happy birthday. :D
Thanks.
Happy birthday!! =]

The Pokemon in my sig are dancing for you. :P
Those are kind of creepy. Thanks!
Happy birthday, surskitty! I hope you get well soon.
It's appreciated.

Wait, what? I thought Surskitty and Tailsy were the same person/account. I am now confused.

But Happy Birthday anyway :D

I haven't really got you much for your birthday. Happy birthday, anyway! : - )

Hey surskitty...

Do you... want my carrots?

Wait, what? I thought Surskitty and Tailsy were the same person/account. I am now confused.

But Happy Birthday anyway :D

What's confusing? Tailsy was surskitty and surskitty was Tailsy, but now surskitty is Tailsy and Tailsy is surskitty. So.

Tailsy said:
oh gods replying right now because sick

ow ow ow my throat

should not have had lime juice drink
or pizza
that pizza did not help

real reply comes later

thought tailskitty post was funny

D: There should def be a rule that you can't get sick on your birthday. Feel better.

Happy birthday, sorry I'm late, but the late people are almost always the cool ones. XP. Feel better, and if your throat is sore gargle a glass warm salt water, seriously it works; tastes nasty though.

Back
Top Bottom