• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Things that ARE NOT Pokemon yet.

A peacock one would be cool, as would a husky (saw a really good fanmade one on YouTube)

Some legendary Unicorns would be fun too

Spr_5b_647.png

?

A Pokemon based on clovers would be really cute! I think I tried to design one once but I have no idea where the drawings went. :<a A mandrake Pokemon would be pretty cool too... and an okapi Pokemon related to Girafarig somehow would also be sweet. Oh, and BETTA FISH

We need a grass type Eeveelution that ACTUALLY EVOLVES FROM A LEAF STONE!

Oh, and a pre-evo of a miltank.

And a ditto evolution. Possibly named Dittwo?

Why??? Eevee doesn't need more than one evolution per type; don't you think that seven is enough? Not that I hate eevee (it's pretty awesome, actually), but having that would be ridiculous.

Anyway, I don't think we have a particular need for a platypus legendary. It's not that cute, and without some serious changes it can't really be one of the "real" legendaries.

I would love another hedgehog pokemon, if only so I could use it in ASB. ^^;; Poison type, maybe?

A Pokemon based on clovers would be really cute! I think I tried to design one once but I have no idea where the drawings went. :<a A mandrake Pokemon would be pretty cool too... and an okapi Pokemon related to Girafarig somehow would also be sweet. Oh, and BETTA FISH[/QUOTE]

Seconding! A mandrake really would be interesting, if only for how they decide to interpret it. Another grass/dark, maybe?

I think we need a shetland pony pokemon. Specifically, one like the Kate Beaton pony. Normal, or maybe Ice/Rock for being in the frigid hills.

And for all that there are tons of cats, we should get a saber-tooth pokemon. Maybe as a fossil? (although the mammoth pokemon aren't fossils...)

A haunted suit of armour (Ghost/Steel)
Magma monster (Rock/Fire)
Poisonous Dragon (Poison/Dragon)
A puppet master kinda thing with vudoo powers (Psychic)
Also a ninja like Pokémon (Poison/Dark)
And maybe a gangster kinda Pokémon (Fighting/Poison)

Just more poison really.

We need platypus pokemon!!!!!!
I'll see you and raise you Stunfisk.

Now, what about a sea anemone, clownfish (reference to Finding Nemo not intended), lamppost (Lampent doesn't count), shrubs, or one of those angry flowers seen in the Cloud Cuckooland level of Banjo-Tooie?

I thought Psyduck and Golduck were um, ducks? And I'm thinking a platypus should be poisonous.

Stunfisk is some kind of fish.

Stunfisk is actually an adorable version of a stargazer, which always looks up and shocks things when they touch it. I think.

Maybe... we could have a very loud bird Pokemon. Whatever kind of bird at is that sounds like it screams "whoo-wow." I'm not sure if Combusken counts...

Betta fish (Siamese fighting fish).
Pl0x?
They're so beautiful and graceful, I'd love to have one in the pokemon world.

Betta fish (Siamese fighting fish).
Pl0x?
They're so beautiful and graceful, I'd love to have one in the pokemon world.

second this. plus, i just love these kind. ive had 3 since i was born. although, does Basculin count?

Golduck and Psyduck are platypus not ducks okay >:I

We need a Chocolate icecream pokemon.

There isn't any armadillo yet (for those who don't know, Sandshrew is a pangolin and Groudon is a dinosaur). And I don't remember an Ankylosaur (Rock/maybe Ground, defensive fossil). Hey, what about its counterpart being a Deinonychus (Rock/Dark)?

Back
Top Bottom