• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbow Factory

Re: Colours Fall Like Snow

miseryw.png

>:V come on six posts in a row of just me

The wormy guy? Kyuss. The Worm That Walks, minor demigod of undead an pretty much a guy made of worms and maggots.

The other is Dragotha, a dracolich (undead dragon).

Oh. I kind of figured that they were the same person, possibly some bizarre homebrewed werewormdragon.
... And why is it that whenever a dragon is something perfectly normal people have to call it a draco-whatever it is that it is. You don't call orc liches orcoliches.

A Dracolitch means "Zombie Dragon". If its not one of those, it just a Dragon.

Dracoliches (at least in D&D) have seperate powers from demi- and regular liches, and are created from a different ritual, which gives them a different monster catagory. The same is said for zombie, vampire, fey, and abyssal dragons - dragons were created by Primordials which makes them several times more powerful than most creatures that would fit the same 'template'. (such as liches or vampires)

I want more D&D stuff

(and to make requests!)

I love your ponies! They look so much better than before.

PoniesPoniesPoniesPoniesPonies

I still hold firm to my belief that Deep Six looks out of proportions but then I see the one you drew for me and I completely forget about pretence to criticism.

PoniesPoniesPoniesPoniesPonies

Is anyone using Sweetpea? If not, could I use her? (It's okay, I accept no as an answer.)

@Everglider - er...she's actually my Pony OC's little sister...so yeah.

@Charikachu - probably.

Here's something else for now though

countingthestars.png

We’re counting the stars
We’re counting the stars
We’re gonna go far, we’re gonna go far
We’re counting the stars, we’re counting the stars
We’re not very far, we’re not very far
And it’s you and me in the open air
It’s truth or dare, we don’t care
We’re counting the stars

—Nelly Furtado - Explode