• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*Uses Shadow Clone Jutsu as I'm damned determined to glomp this Neko*

*Points out I'd forgotten Krazoa had been infecting everyone...*

*Shakes head*

*comes back from Hades fully revived*

*laughs evilly*

* explains he is a hellhound and cannot die*

*Turns to nightmane*
*Asks:"Is that so?"*
*Sends thunder dragon to go kill some random dudes*
*Summons air swords and begins battling Nightmane*

*Jumps in, armed with Silver Mane Kunai, and starts owning with my superior speed*

*Then turns and asks if anyone wishes to cross blades with an ex-ROOT ANBU*

*Uses dancelike, swift movements as I slash Nightmane and Breburn*
*Pulls out the A-bomb I caught before, throws it to Braeburn exclaiming: "Here, You dropped this"*
*Says:"I do" and attacks Yami with some nice moves*
*Air slashes Yami into cliff*
(By air slash I mean sort of like the pkmn version, you know, pure energy mixed with the element of air?)

*Lowers guard and starts flying straight back into the middle of the fray, knocking 2 opponents out of the way in the process*

*Creates hotspot on Nanab's chest before closing hand mouthing "Incineration" and causing said hotspot to explode*

*appears out of nowhere*
*grabs Yami as he is being thrown*
*growls at Richie*
*disappears in dark smoke*

*snarls*
*grabs Nightmane before he dissapears*
*throws him AND Yami at a mountain*

Back
Top Bottom