• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

1.5/10.. not particularly fond of arbitrary randomness and the entire thing is messy. Mostly though it is just HUGE vertically -- ones like this that take up more space than most comments are why I have signatures disabled. It seems rather obnoxious and excessive. Extra .5 points for the Willow Smith reference though

0.3/10. I can't give it a zero because I am exclusively reserving that for references to My Little Pony, but.. seriously? Anything that starts out by pointing out "LOOK HOW RANDOM I AM, HA HA" with those overused and tags are lame. Arbitrary randomness does not equate to humor and it needs to die out as a form of "humor". Wow, pictures of Magikarps with reference to their splashing, I have never seen that before. Then there's also the fact that it is fucking huge vertically and huge signatures are obnoxious and self-indulgent

3.5/10
It's sentences. And not particularly amusing sentences. I'd give it a 4, but the lack of capitalization bemuses me for some reason.

3/10
Not a huge fan of Adventure Time. Especially because it was originally planned (with a lot of real rude nasty stuffish things) for Adult Swim, and is meant to be watched while high.

3/10
Not a huge fan of Adventure Time. Especially because it was originally planned (with a lot of real rude nasty stuffish things) for Adult Swim, and is meant to be watched while high.

Personally, I am offended by this statement. Not so personally though, I would like to know where you heard this from... It was never planned for Adult Swim. Pendleton Ward first asked Nickelodeon to air it, then he asked Cartoon Network. CN eventually approved it, but the original pilot played on Nickelodeon on its Random Cartoons! segment back in 2008-ish.

Back to the topic though

kiwi%20bird.gif
/
nobackground.png

KIWIS WILL RULE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Last edited:
8/10 KIWIS! And OMG THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE IN THERE!

(On the note of that I'd discussed it with some friends at college. Not sure where they heard that. I guess I've been misinformed. Listening to kids at a college campus isn't always the best thing. *shrugs*)

Back
Top Bottom