• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey!

ShinyUmbreonX3

Moon don't tell me lies, don't let me roam forever
Hey! I'm DarkFireDX, just joined a couple days ago. I am male, I'm a college student, and I'm an avid Pokemon fan and also love RP, stories, anime/manga, and many other things. I'm kind of kookie, but I'm usually fairly calm and avoid beign too random, and I'm an overall nice guy. I joined because, well, the forum looked interesting and I'd love to get involved in the RP community and other things around here.

So, yeah, that's me in a nutshell. Glad to be here! Hope I'll have a lot of fun.

What's up? Welcome to the dark good side of the world. To your left you will find a foam sword.

It amuses me that a guy twice my age with a college education will be regarded as a newbie whilst I float about getting a moderate amount of respect. The internet is usually a surprisingly fair place.

Anyhow, hey there, welcome, and the RolePlay community here is having a pretty good season so far, so feel free to join up and have fun.

At first couple sentences: Wait what?

I'm basically pleased that despite how the person twice my age with a college education would get a good deal more respect in the real world, on the internet it's a much leveller playing-field. Which is nice.

*A wild Pikachu/Murkrow hybrid appeared!* Well met, DarkFireDX! i see that you are a fellow male college student! May I offer you some Liquid pie and Swordfish? Also, what university do you go to?

What's wrong with randomness? There's no such thing as too random!

Well, I hope you enjoy your time in our lovely forums!

I go to East Stroudsburg University in Pennsylvania.

Also, if random was bad, I'd be one of the worst people around! *Juggles Pokeballs, pie, fish, and ponies all at once while riding a chocobo!*

I go to East Stroudsburg University in Pennsylvania.

Also, if random was bad, I'd be one of the worst people around! *Juggles Pokeballs, pie, fish, and ponies all at once while riding a chocobo!*

You, good sir, are my new friend! Chocobos FTW!

Also, I go to Texas A&M University. I am currently majoring in Geophysics. What is your major?

Biochemistry.

It's fuuuuuun. And by fun I mean hell of a lot of work that I really like to do if I get down to it.

Ello, I'm Frostagin, the local Hetalia addict. Have some pasta.

Oh, and while you're at it, a kiwi?
329582-56224-26.jpg

Sorry I've been gone, I've been busy with college and never got the chance to post I'd be away. D: I'm baaaack.

Back
Top Bottom