• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*asks for a battle with the Mightyena*
*transforms into a Houndoom*
*growls in excitement*

*Says "Let's go!" to Blazer, and charges with a Devil Trigger powered Crunch*

Me and Gaeru:
*Reboots*
N: Holy shit! How long were we passed out?
*Orion, the rouge, reappears from the shadows*
O: Approximately 1 and a half months.
N, G: O.O
G: "Well, I don't see that Vegeta kid around, so we might as well have some sophisticated conversation over some tea, right?"
N: "I suppose that'd be nice."
*Charles, the english gentleman appears*
C: "Did somebody say tea?!"
*A fearsome, for now unnamed pirate captain jumps down from his floating ship with a big round table in one hand and three bottles of rum in the other*
*"Arrr! Only rum will quench the thirst of a poirate (yes, poirate, just imagine the accent) and man, ye sloshy landlubber!"
C: "Oh come now ???, a good ol' earl grey surely outclasses your horrendous drinks, and alcohol in the midst of day, what kind of brute are you?"
*The pirate grunts at the old chap, but chooses to ignore him rather than having him spouting complicated language all over him again*
*He puts down the table at a random place and yells for his mateys to send the chairs*
*The company sits down and Orion serves the tea, which he got from seemingly nowhere*
N: "I don't understand tea, it's just like wierd, warm juice, I want chocolate"
O: *Responds in an almost creepily calm tone: "Very well" and then snaps his fingers, and from a small smoke-explosion a cup of chocolate appears*
*All of the characters sit down around the table, which by the way is floating a fair 20 meters in the air, with various drinks and some biscuits, discussing the fabric of this very unusual existance, with a sign a couple of meters away engouraging bypassers to join them*

*tries to press another button on the magic remote*
*stubby Emboar finger-claw-things don't do that*
*tries to get out of chair*
*is stuck*
*facepalms*

*faces the demonic Mightyena*
*growls as it charges towards him*
*dodges and performs a Flame Charge*

*Appears in front of Blas, still in The Storm mode, and challenges him to a fight, hoping that he will give me a good fight*

*Blocks all of Jace's kicks and punches, kicking him to the ground, following him down and finishing him off with a Rasengan, before chewing myself out for revealing the fact I know that technique*

*Flips over the Dark Pulse, and attacks with Fire Fang*

*Finally gets out of chair*
*Fumbles with remote*
*Finally presses a button*
*Everyone is 2d sprites*
*facepalms again*

Back
Top Bottom