• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

/wave

Phoenixy

kick in the teeth
Hello, hello! I used to have another account here..but I lost access to that email so I just went ahead and made a new one. I really, really hope that's okay. =w=;

Uhmm, anyways, I'm Phoenixy/Phoenix-Zion or I go by Kyoune on some games. It's really just all up to you ~

Its wonderful to meet you all and if you need me I'll be lurking around in the art section.

Thank you ~ !

<3

Welcome... back I suppose? I am Control of Dialga. I joined last year, so I may not know who you were previously.

You probably already know where everything is, so I'll leave you with a little present. *slides a foam sword across the table* Take good care of it.

YAY! Another fan of... TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!
Well, I'm probably too new to have met your old account, but who were you before?
Also, have some Liquid Pie and Swordfish, courtesy of the Fish Jumpers :3
Well, I hope you continue to have fun on the TCoD forums! :D

Haha, thank you both!
You are all too kind. c:
Uhmm....too be honest I kinda forgot what my old username was. I normally use Phoenixy and that wasn't taken...so I must have done something pretty wacky.

Thank you for the welcome!

don't worry about your account that is lost to the ages. i do shit like that with important things so i can sympathise u_u

welcome!!!! :o)

;__; It sucks! But life will move on...

I...
I can't stop...
stop watching your .gif of Blaine. o___o
His....his hair.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY...D:

(also, thank you for your welcome. *u*)

His hair is cute (`・ω・´)” just like he is!!! him and his little puppy face never fail to make my day and sometimes make me a little sad that i can't pull such an adorable expression.

sad violin music. :o(

Back
Top Bottom