• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Create a pokemon and other mon!

I tend to lurk forums before joining them and I have to agree with everyone else - it just isn't a quality place. The changes won't take long to do either. Fixing up grammar would take about five minutes tops. Editing the skin wouldn't take much longer either. It doesn't even involve much effort, it's just a case of typing a little bit.

You STILL haven't changed the layout or improved your grammar. If you aren't going to listen then it's your choice but if you choose not to then your forums will most likely DIE. Remember because you can't seem to...

WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOUR SITE!

I don't know if it's that crucial. However it may be a step in the right direction ^^

Yeah, I suppose so. OK, I know it seems mean when you're taking the advice and everything but for the last time it is to help your forums. Forums without a site usually fail even if they are good. It would be best to make a site to go with it but if you do work hard on it and use good spelling and grammar. It seems that TCOD is more strict on spelling and grammar but if everyone just uses it then it's all good.

Great, another long post D: I can't seem to shorten my posts D:

Back
Top Bottom