• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kinovacakes.

Kinova_by_Kai_Lucifer.png

well it might not be chocolate but here's a birthday present.

Hehe, that's so cute X3
And happy birthday Kinova!! Hope it's a good one :D
(though drowning in chocolate is usually a good sign)

(birthday picture pending for when I have an ounce of creativity; I'm sorry)

Chocolate. Send me some.

Have a happy one, Kin-to-the-ova.

XD Meltychocolatemush in the mail agogogo. Thanks~

Happy birthday!

Chocolate is the best birthday present. I know. :3

It is. When people are all 'afufuff I didn't know what to get so um just have chocolate..!'
Just chocolate. Is there such a thing. D<
Thank you. :3

(picture)
well it might not be chocolate but here's a birthday present.

*squeeface*

Aww. XD That Blaziken is adooorable~ Thank you! :D

Hehe, that's so cute X3
And happy birthday Kinova!! Hope it's a good one :D
(though drowning in chocolate is usually a good sign)

(birthday picture pending for when I have an ounce of creativity; I'm sorry)

Yeah, it was pretty cool. :3 Thank you~
Aw. XD Don't be silly.

Oh my God, it's your birthday, Cake!

Happy birthday~ Oh, I must draw you a giiift~ I shall have it eventually! But I hope you don't eat any cake on your birthday, Cake... 'cause that'd be cannibalism.

Oh my God, it's your birthday, Cake!

Happy birthday~ Oh, I must draw you a giiift~ I shall have it eventually! But I hope you don't eat any cake on your birthday, Cake... 'cause that'd be cannibalism.

Er... maybe... a little cannibalism. But it was a special occasion! DX And that is the profession of the birthday cakes, to be eaten.

Aw, thank you~ Hee, remember last year's gift? Kinovarylett with a hat for every day of the week? XD

Back
Top Bottom