• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YouTube Poop Fan Club

Youtube Poop is the best thing on the entire site.

Spaghetti, there's nothing more cool than this thread, IT'S OVER 9000!

"MAH BOI! This club is what all true pesky plumbers strive for!"

"I just wonder what Gay Luigi is up to."

With that said, I'd like to join. WalrusGuy & StarRodMan are both very good Poopers IMO.

DO A BARREL ROLL! DO A BARREL ROLL!

...You are starting to ANNOY me...

Ganondorf: *turns on TV*

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

Falco: This is horrible...
This is DELICIOUS!
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

NO! THIS IS PATRICK!

In case you haven't guessed by now, I'm obsessed with YTPs, especially Star Fox ones. So yeah. I'd join, but I wouldn't stay active. Just don't have the time right now... Because Slippy's having a baby... Wait, he was just taking a crap.

I'm joining. I only like poops that are done cleverly, rather than depending on the cdi/sonic shit.

since the club owner hasnt been on for a little bit, i hereby declare my self club leader for no apparent reason and will use my pingas ray to defend this right. Also nobody has posted since december!!!!!! OMGZ!!!!!! So i guess ill make a post, is anyone watching the YTP Tennis match between Captpan6 and Deepercutt?

I was...and I should still be watching them. But my computer likes making youtube lag for some reason, so everything's like a stupid jerky slideshow.

yay yay yay members members members, also can u all plz share ytp that is funny yet not well known, there hasn't been a new one on the front page on youtube where u search "youtube poop" for months, and im bored outta my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is falthor? Cant have a club without a leader! *gwonam flies in* Your majesty, Gannon and his minions have seized Falthor!"
No seriously, what happened?

Back
Top Bottom