• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Edit the post above you

So, when was the last time you got that bike stuck up a tree with two shadows?

Why would a tree have an extra shadow if there's just one sun? Is this a vegetarian fraction? Diversity is good. The more evolutionary branches you get, the harder it is to exterminate you. You know, you guys who don't attempt to eat Daleks might actually have a better chance of surviving, though the idea of someone eating Daleks sounds awesome. So... Good luck with repopulating the universe in case the metal-shelled army wins. You are the ones who walk in the shadows. Don't fail like the Time Lords did.

Why would a tree have an extra shadow if there's just one sun? Is this a vegetarian fraction? Diversity is good. The more evolutionary branches you get, the harder it is to exterminate you. You know, you guys who don't even want to kick Daleks might actually have a better chance of surviving, though the idea of someone kicking Daleks sounds awesome. So... Good luck with repopulating half of the universe in case the metal-shelled army goes out to lunch. You are the ones who walk all over the recently-cleaned carpet. Don't fail like the Time Lords did.

(I don't think I changed enough :I)

So, where did that carpet come from and who cleaned it? The world may never know.

(I don't think I changed enough :I)

So, where did that carpet come from and who turned off the lights? The world may never know.

Well, maybe the carpet was put there by the Bad Wolf. Or it was already there before the Daleks came. Possibly both in a really weird way. As for the lights... The lights are still on.

Well, the carpet was definitely put there by Little Red Riding Hood. Or it was already there before the Cybermen came. Possibly both in a really normal way. As for the lights... The lights are still halogen.

So, we're being attacked by TWO different fantasy worlds? This world is bad enough as it is.

So, we're being agitated by TWO different parallel worlds? This fridge is bad enough as it is.

Well, you never said you wanted me to set your shirt on fire. I was bored though, so I did it anyway.

(Yeah, I know why there should be two suns)

Who cares about EXTERMINATION, let's have BANANAS!

Bananas are good. Great source of potassium. But satsumas are pretty cool too. So orange. That color brings out associations, if you know what I mean. Also diversity is what makes other creatures fascinating. Yay vastly different lifeforms!

Bananas are bad. Great source of illnesses. But sultanas are pretty cool too. So dried. That color brings out grapess, if you know what googolplexian is. Also diversity is what makes other Digimon fascinating. Yay vastly similar lifeforms!

(Yeah, I know about Digimon too)

Well, I'm up for a box of sultanas. Anyone else?

I'm in the middle of a double episode featuring the Silence, in case you already noticed. Quieter and... something I forgot.

Well, that's not good. Now what do we do, with the Silence and the Daleks and fruits and stuff.

Grape flavored jellied begals! Now we know that not even MAMA LUIGI with shadows of Wee Gee all around him is safe from The Evil Emporer Zurg!

:O
*dial's up Buzz Lightyear of Star Comand*
"Yes, yes, ZURG IS ON DA LOOSE!!! O___O; meep-o...:scared:"

Back
Top Bottom