• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Buying, Selling, and Trading Thread

Alligates, I want your Riolu. Here's my profile. What would you like? I'd like to buy that male Burmy,too, although the post is almost 2 years old.

Looking to evolve Von Count, my Haunter.

I'm looking to trade my Crobat, and the 'mons I received in trades.
I will evolve your Haunter (maybe trade my Zangoose around real quick). While we're at it, I'll trade for your Crobat, too; take your pick, but don't make any ridiculous offers.

Hmm, no. I'd much rather prefer something from your going on runs. I feel bad taking a nicknamed mon from people.
I don't actually care, seeing as I nickname everything, unless you're just trying to say that I have something specific in a particular run that you'd like.

*cough*Hydreigon*cough* You're not going to need[]/i] it

I had two Dragonite, though-- true, I won't necessarily need my Hydreigon, but with that logic, nor will you. It depends on what you're offering, I suppose.

I had two Dragonite, though-- true, I won't necessarily need my Hydreigon, but with that logic, nor will you. It depends on what you're offering, I suppose.
Oh but I do. You have no idea. Call it an ovession. Or a drug. Or 'That weird thing the Crazy Old Lady's been bugging me for for ages.'

Five dollars. It's more than it cost at Pal Park, its the price of a shiny. So technically I offered you a shiny. That's a good offer.

Oh but I do. You have no idea. Call it an ovession. Or a drug. Or 'That weird thing the Crazy Old Lady's been bugging me for for ages.'

Five dollars. It's more than it cost at Pal Park, its the price of a shiny. So technically I offered you a shiny. That's a good offer.
Yes, well, I don't actually need money, that's the thing.

Alligates, I want your Riolu. Here's my profile. What would you like? I'd like to buy that male Burmy,too, although the post is almost 2 years old.

Sure! $1 from you, and you get the Burmy.

What's your offer for the Riolu? Do you have a Pokemon in mind? I'm okay with pretty much anything.

Back
Top Bottom