• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dynamite Cigars: Kai's art thread.

Oh, it was supposed to be wrinkly. Its cool, thanks Kai!

can I have that chibi wartortle, charmeleon and ivysaur picture now?

It reminds me of the game sprite, for some reason. *squints*

Awesome =D It's expression is like: o_o

More experienting going on here. This time with biro.
CIMG3046.jpg

CIMG3047.jpg

CIMG3051.jpg

Ohhh I really like the Wartortle, Charmeleon and Ivysaur picture. I like how Wartortle is all mad with Charmeleon sleeping on it, and the Ivysaur is just cute. The gun is nice too, and I like the perspective it's drawn in, but the handle-thing-whatsitcalled looks sorta fat. Like, it's too big to grip and stuff. Unless, of course, guns are supposed to look like that and I live under a rock which then sorrrrryyyyy.

I like this style you're drawing in~

Thank you for the Chibi starters! Its cute!

Is it possible for a electrivire (coloured in) to be holding a electric cable thats connected to him?

Dannikai, lol. It is really good though but it looks like you also have difficulties with hands. Don't worry, I do to.

haha STILL not on the second page yet. Even though it's only me who posts in it.

CIMG3099-1.jpg

Manfred von Kaima. Used in the creation of my new avatar. MAKING IT WAS A COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME.

CIMG3101.jpg

Just some practise at a few of the PW characters. If there's on character's hair that I cannot draw, It is Phoenix's. Also Edgeworth's chin! I seriously have no idea what hapenned there.

CIMG3100.jpg

Arylettopian battle costume. Which is odd, since I've never been to Arylettopia.

Well, since it's been about a month since anyone else posted here, and people clearly don't like my "poorly drawn anime shit", I'll probably let this thread die.

Don't post here anymore. Unless you actually like this thread.

Last edited:
I like ur art, infact, i got a request, would you be willing to do a drawing of me? Ive been looking for someone to do this a while and you seem to actually have the best. You mind doing it?

Back
Top Bottom