• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Experimental Shoddy Tournament

Sorry, sorry, busy.

I think this time, for relative simplicity's sake, we'll just go ahead with the round robin thinger. FMC, Skymin and Walker, each of you needs to battle the other two competitors, and the person with the most wins takes the title; if there's a tie, then whoever had the most Pokémon remaining in their two battles wins. You have a week.

Sort of tired right now and don't want to elaborate, but if you have any questions then go ahead and ask. And please remember to post as soon as possible if you're having trouble.

Last edited:
Just so you guys know; I'll be going on a trip in about four days (on Thursday), so I would like to get my battles over with before then.

And another thing - I use Invisible status on the forum, so it looks like I'm offline all the time - if I PM you about our battle, guys, just PM back as soon as you see it, I may be online. Thanks. C:

Lawl, had to play FMC twice due to THE MOST EPIC CELEBI VS CELEBI STALL WAR EVAR.

Either way, lost 2-0 against her. T'was a good game. :D

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HUNT THEM DOWN but i can never seem to catch them on at a decent time nor can we seem to work out a decent scheduled time :<

I'll try to get a schedule set up, but I can't make any promises as to when.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HUNT THEM DOWN but i can never seem to catch them on at a decent time nor can we seem to work out a decent scheduled time :<

I'll try to get a schedule set up, but I can't make any promises as to when.

Not to mention that when me and Walker finally found a decent time when we were both online, Shoddy made such fun errors like refusing to load a battle, cutting off connections after the first attack, refusing to acknowledge that we were both logged on, and kicking us out of the damn server and refusing to let us log back in. ._.

Since I'm having internet problems at home I can't check on and deal with things as often as I'd like, there isn't really anything I can do other than give you more time. I'm sorry you're having difficulties, but please do try your best to wrap this up. And FMC, if you're back, remember that you still need to battle Walker as well.

Back
Top Bottom