• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Egg Tourney, Take 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicNintendo

Happy 15th, Pokemon!
Welcome to the Egg Tourney. I tried doing this when I first joined, but failed.

RULES:
-Must be signed up in either League (Chrome, Crystal)
-Please Provide proof of registration in League.
-The battle style in 6 vs 6, Free level.
-All Pokemon must be hatched from an Egg at LV1 with NO EVs, EXP, etc.
-You can, however, use TMs, Egg Moves, and Tutors to your advantage.
-Sleep clause (one Pokemon asleep at a time), Item Clause (Every Pokemon must hold a different item), Species Clause (No 2 Pokemon alike), Evasiveness Clause (No evasive boosters or Avcuacy Lowerers unless side effect), and OHKO Clause (No OHKO moves) are ON.
-No cheating on Pokemon (all moves, species, stats, abilities, are LEGITIMATE).
-Please Don't Signup if you KNOW YOU WONT BE ABLE TO COMPETE.
-Please work all dates, etc. by PM.
-Prizes:
---1st: RANDOM Pokemon Egg (I close my eyes and randomly Pick an Egg) and Champion Banner made by yours truly courtesy of SpriteRite (My Sprite Shop)
---2nd: RANDOM Pokemon Egg
---all Participants: PArticipant Banner courtesy of SpriteRite (My Sprite Shop)

PLEASE SIGN UP!

You failed because you didn't ask for permission. I believe Negrek told you as much the last time you tried to do this. Member-run tournaments need permission from me before they can start. For the time being I would rather just focus on the simpler tournament Espeon has set up, so I'm going to lock this. When the other tournament is over ask me for permission and then we'll see about starting this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom