• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Anyone hear about Michael Jackson yet?

hmm... while i was watching the news i just kept seeing stuff like "hospitalized", "coma", "dead", all at the same time, so i was kind of hoping that i didn't die.

but looks like he did. people will miss him, i suppose. :/

D:

Let me just say that the world would be a pretty shitty place without him. Michael Jackson, he like, brought a renaissance of dance to the world -- literally crafted what the world acknowledges as jazz dance today from the ground up, made new moves and styles and ideas, and that changed almost every aspect of dance to be what it is today.

He was so cool. :c

...Damn.

RIP. The guy had some serious talent and made some pretty awesome music. Even if he did become a bit of a fruit, he'll definitely be missed.

:(

Aw, that sucks, the root of all modern dancing in music videos, dead. If MJ hadn't existed, then modern music definitely would not be the same.

I got back to America to be greeted with this news. :(

I listened to all of the music I had by him on my iPod in honor. Rest in peace.

The Michael Jackson the world knew and loved died a long time ago.
For years we had an inferior copy of the man and now that shell is gone.
Now we all can appreciate his legacy and memory.
That doesn't change the fact that I'm upset.

Oh. My. Gawd.

I never really listened to any of his music but the ones I was able to hear were great, most notably ABC and Thriller.

May you rest in peace, Mr. Jackson, you shall be missed. :(

The first celebrity death that I've actually been especially upset about. I'll definitely miss him. He was definitely one of the greatest singers to ever live, and I'm sure he was an incredibly nice man as well.

RIP

OK, I'm a little freaked out by this.

Stumbled it today. Putting aside the fact that it's way too early to be anything but cruel, I checked the StumbleUpon comments page thing for that page and discovered it was added at least 18 hours ago, not counting how long it took to get from being made to actually getting added. Is it just me or has he barely been dead that long? o.o

At any rate there's the connotation that someone has just gone OH MY GOD SOMEBODY'S JUST DIED I MUST GET ON THE INTERNET AND MAKE A SITE BADLY AND UNORIGINALLY POKING FUN AT IT NOW, WHILE THE BODY'S STILL WARM

Back
Top Bottom