• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - NIGHT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémafia III - 5th Gen - DAY 2

Walker's coming off as trying-not-to-be-suspicious-on-purpose-but-is-really-obfuscating-stupidity. If res is right about the existence of active alien, and if Butterfree is really inspector who saw that Walker was mafia, Walker seems like alien to me.

but on the other hand this game is confusing me.

there is no active alien. there is a living alien, though, although I'm not actually supposed to know that.

Well, we obviously don't want to lync Walker...the healers could, if possible, take him out though if they combined forces.

Well, we obviously don't want to lync Walker...the healers could, if possible, take him out though if they combined forces.

Well, according to res there is no active alien, so there's no problem taking Walker out now (though that only applies if Butterfree's telling the truth, not Walker). And I don't really know who to believe.

kill walker today, doctors heal either me or butterfree, others go rooting for clues; if walker wasn't mafia, kill butterfree, else we'll figure stuff out some other time?

kill walker today, doctors heal either me or butterfree, others go rooting for clues; if walker wasn't mafia, kill butterfree, else we'll figure stuff out some other time?
Agree with this. I will take the fall if he is not mafia. If he's activated alien, blame res.

Walker.

Maybe because Butterfree roleclaimed inspector on day two? Even though she has reason to fear she'll survive for long, I'm not sure about her. I'm also afraid that even if Butterfree is really inspector that Walker might be alien. I don't know, so I guess I won't vote at all for now.

I roleclaimed because I inspected someone as mafia. While there are probably several mafia members in this game and the risk of revealing myself having only discovered one of them is significant (especially with the potential for a mafia doctor), I feel that that risk is lesser than the risk of dying without managing to reveal this important information at all.

Abstain

I say we don't do it now, and hope the vigilante does something.

I think I'll go with no lynch for much the same reasons as Animorph and Superbird. Well, that, and I'd rather not die.

Goddamn it, you guys. There is no active alien. Absolutely no party benefits from wrongly claiming there to be no active alien except an actual active alien, which in that case would be res! (Ignoring, for the moment, the fact that he isn't since I inspected him as innocent.) Why not lynch Walker, seriously. @_@ You're just giving the mafia another free kill! Abstaining is for when there are absolutely no leads and you'd just be randomly lynching someone who's highly likely to be innocent or alien. You have a great lead, and you're choosing not to act on it for some half-assed reasons that seem like you didn't even read the thread? What the hell.

as suspicious as I am (of this game in general) I think that perhaps lynching Walker might be a good way to go.

if I'm wrong then... I'm wrong. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom