• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [mafia win.]

Re: Kanto Mafia

V-dawg! Lemme lay it on ya like this: I don't hang with them

son, 'til just a little while ago I was your ordinary thuggin' channeler

I channeled keta the other night, right?

she ain't mafia (she's a doctor), so I ain't mafia.

awwwright. it goes down somethin' like dis:

it seems to this playa that little ol' Blaziking is a bit on the suspicious side, ya dig? saying all like "naw save tha inactive members" like he wants 'em for himself or somethin', yeah? man, check this quote. it's mad accurate.

It's probable that the mafia feared her since she kinda lead the discussion, which resulted in her being lynched.

look at him, it's like he knows exactly what the mafia be thinkin'. why this be?

Because that's the way mafia works and pretty much everyone has been on the dark side at one point or another.

*sigh* suspicions.

NWT Cabbage, why the southern accent? It seems random.

And Blaziking? Yes, sure. Also, what he said yesterday seems like a very well-placed cover-up.

Lynch Blaziking

Alright, it's late at night so my reasoning is going to sound a bit like rambling.

First, my role, since right now it's really not important. My role is the Silent Protagonist, here's what the PM said:

You are the silent protagonist, haunter role. Each night, you may send in the name of someone you believe to be behind the killings, such that if you are killed by vote or mafia, in the following day, you will drag that player to the grave with you

Now of course, one of the two mafia can decide to role claim this role and say that I'm impersonating them, or something of that sort. But since the roles were hidden, getting the wording and actual chosen role name would only be known to person given said role and PM.

Now my next piece of evidence. There are presumably 2 mafia members left, maybe 1 if TL decided to have 2 total mafia for this game. Worst case scenario, there are only two of us innocents left. Which means right now I'm speaking to whoever is the only other innocent left.

Since I'm not sure who is the only non-mafia person left, I'll go after how each of the other people seem much more suspicious than me.

Lupine Volt - Right off the bat he decided to nominate people. He gave a little bit of reasoning to his first nomination, but then he decided to nominate me with no reasoning whatsoever. Why not nominate Superbird instead? He could have at least given a little reasoning with his first post. In fact, he didn't actually have any reasoning until Cabbage Merchant brought up a reason.

Superbird - Seems to just be bandwagoning, which he usually does anyways (no offense), so maybe the evidence against him isn't much, but still, what other reason to bandwagon other than to ensure that there is a win for the mafia by killing off an innocent.

Cabbage Merchant - Admittedly, I'm not too suspicious of Cabbage Merchant because roleclaiming is a pretty ballsy move, but still he brought up reasoning against me and had pretty flimsy reasoning at that. It's possible that he could be in league with Lupine or Superbird depending on who is mafia.

Now you all think that I posted a reasoning yesterday because I knew the reason that the mafia killed whoever died yesterday (too lazy to look back). This is one of the oldest and worst possible accusations against someone in a mafia game. Everyone, at some point or another, is mafia in some mafia game. I've been mafia multiple times before, like in Final Fantasy Mafia, for example. Therefore people know the general reasonings for why a mafia person might kill someone.

One more defense - Let's say that there are 2 mafia left, and I was one of them. THere are 3 votes against me right now, which means my fellow mafioso would be trying to lynch me. This is an overall stupid thing to do, since if the other mafia member voted to lynch me, then they would be outnumbered. They would try going after an innocent so that the mafia would outnumber innocents 2-1, and get a guaranteed win by the end of the day.

Whoever is the sole innocent left, please turn your vote away from me.

Now to make things easy, I say that, for proper precaution, everyone post the wording from your role PM onto a message. If you are an innocent, then you have nothing to fear by doing so. I have already done so, so Superbird, Lupine Volt, and Cabbage Merchant? I'm waiting.

Until I get any further evidence, I'm saying lynch Lupine Volt.

Everyone's voted~! One Lupine Volt, four Blaziking. (One's from me 'cause everyone knows you don't copy PMs from the game master. >()

Blaziking is led up to the top of Cinnabar Volcano. But when NWT pushes him off, he grabs on to his ankle and they both fall in! Oh no!

Blaziking was not mafia. NWT was mafia...ish?

... So that leaves Superbird and Animorph. Animorph looks to the other. "You've already killed me once," he says, warily.

"Then it will be easy to do it again."

Superbird shoots the man after the sun has gone down, leaving Jessie the sole ruler of the Kanto Region.

Animorph is dead. He was mafia.

Mafia wins!

---

Role list:

1. NWT - Sabrina, channeller (channelled Mewtwo, James)
2. Blaziking - silent protagonist, haunter (only sent in one action ever but I went with it anyway 'cause there wasn't any other chance anyway)
3. Mewtwo - James (HOW WAS THIS 'CONFUSING' "You are James, mafia subordinate. Your boss is Superbird." YOU COULD NOT GET ANY SIMPLER AND CLEARER)
4. sreservoir - Lt Surge, inspector
5. Animorph - Giovanni, alien (activated last night)
6. Respect The Blade - Brock, doctor (JESUS CHRIST worst doctor ever dude)
7. Superbird - Jessie, mafia boss (the only one sending in actions most nights, sob)
8. Emerald Espeon - Blaine, inspector
9. Vixie - Misty, doctor
10. Keta - Erika, lover/roleblock (loved dragonair)
11. dragonair - Koga, doctor

Well, that experiment didn't work. Partly because I could never get to the computer when I said I would, mostly because everyone sucked at sending in actions.

Three doctors, two inspectors. And you're all dead. Hooray.

Oh my goodness I've been silently screaming at the screen the past few days because apparently I was the only one who thought it extremely obvious that Superbird was Mafia D: But it turned out you were pretty much all Mafia anyway, so...

KETA MY LOVE

You died D:

We shall be dead with each other, for all eternity! Let us escape from this world!!

So, Keta, why'd you choose me? I'm not exactly experienced. Just obsessed after I first tried this game here at the forums. o:

I figured you innocents would lose after I died. After all, I healed Keta every day, so you couldn't get any protection.

Back
Top Bottom