• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Need help with a new team

PichuK

They've locked down their fortress... with locks!
So, I'm enerting a ShoddyBattle contest that's gonna start in about 3 weeks or so.

The problem? I'm getting bored of my old teams, and need some ideas. I have a team that needs rating (down below) and I want your help with what I should use, because I threw it together in about 10 minutes X3

Note that Skymin, Garchomp, and Deoxys E are banned, as well as all ubers.

azelf
Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 50 Atk/252 Spd/202 SAtk
Hasty nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Fire Blast
- Psychic
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock
From my other team. Decided to keep it after it Swept teams to 3-6 on the first four or so turns. I love this thing. :3

tyranitar
Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 SAtk
Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
"oh hey tyranitar I will go to my Skarmo- JESUS CHRIST WHAT"
:D
Nobody expects the tyraniboah.

infernape
Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Blaze Kick
- Hidden Power [Ice]/Vacuum Wave
Gets some damage in on the enemy team. I have HP Ice on it right now, but I'm changing it to VW at the tournament because I don't have to worry about Garchomp. Horray!

scizor
Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Def
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Roost
Standard Scizor. I love this thing SO MUCH GSDFSDF. This thing has turned a few 3-1s to 1-0 wins. :3

Dusknoir (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Def
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Destiny Bond
- Will-o-wisp
- Shadow Sneak
- Pain Split
this thing sucks I only have it because I couldn't think of anything else. he does not deserve a sprite. Suggestions welcome, preferably not umbreon.

celebi
Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 100 HP/102 Def/252 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Leech Seed
- Recover
- Grass Knot
SPDef Clericbi. It's only Spdef because I didn't want to use Bliss or Cres, and I already had Dusknoir for physical.

PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS GRR. :[

Back
Top Bottom