• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Dragon Themed Team

Wanna know a guy that reeeeeealy messes with your whole team?

*drums*

Weavile @ Life Orb
Adamant - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Return/Frustration
- Fake Out

Kingdra's only of use with Rain Dance in effect and Flygon's never of use.

Wanna know a guy that reeeeeealy messes with your whole team?

*drums*

Weavile @ Life Orb
Adamant - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break
- Return/Frustration
- Fake Out

Kingdra's only of use with Rain Dance in effect and Flygon's never of use.

...My Milotic and Kingdra honestly look capable of handling that. Kingdra due to how it will be set up, and Milotic, well, resistance to ice, not horribly setback by fake out (more like a minor nuisance), and with my newer Milotic, HP Electric 68 power assists greatly with getting around the resists. Old Milotic? Toxic then Recover constantly (That strategy saves me often in Battle Tower and in nasty spots such as, say, when facing a Psychotic Physical Sweeping Weavile)

...My Milotic and Kingdra honestly look capable of handling that. Kingdra due to how it will be set up, and Milotic, well, resistance to ice, not horribly setback by fake out (more like a minor nuisance), and with my newer Milotic, HP Electric 68 power assists greatly with getting around the resists. Old Milotic? Toxic then Recover constantly (That strategy saves me often in Battle Tower and in nasty spots such as, say, when facing a Psychotic Physical Sweeping Weavile)
A full powered Return blasts your Milotic and Kingdra, and if you doubt that, Fake Out clears all doubts. Just calculate the damage. And you seem to be forgeting Weavile's faster than any one of those guys, you don't get a chance to even touch it before he destroys your team.

Well, anyways, apparently Garchomp is now uber, so there goes MONTHS of fucking breeding...

Replacements?

EDIT: Yet Tyrannitar, whom would be FAR more suited to uber, is still OU...

That is stupid. I should just use Ribbon in OU, stating that as long as Tyrannitar is OU, then Garchomp sure as hell is

Tyranitar isn't actually that good.
just, coming from someone who's used it loads.

Anyway, Garchomp is banned on Smogon. It depends what you're using this team for, as on TCoD it isn't, as far as I'm aware.

I noticed this is on smogon too and I thought I'd let you know the reason it's banned is because of the very set you have: the yachechomp set, because it is near-impossible to take down Yachechomp without losing one of your pokémon in the process. And if you don't like Specsmence, use MixMence instead, which is taken straight off smogon's strategydex; it does the whole "surprise, you're screwed!" with Draco Meteor far better than any Dragon Dancer does.

Hmm... Would Flygon be a good substitute, since it is looking like Garchomp will soon be Uber on TCoD as well >.<

Flygon should never be compared to Garchomp.

Actually nothing should be compared to Garchomp.

Yeah, but it is the only Dragon-Type left that isn't Uber or Altaria, and is the only Dragon-Themed Pokemon left that doesn't have a huge weakness to Stealth Rock *Fingers Charizard*

my advice is that you use all four final evolution non legendary or uber dragons. they may be underestimated, but their preformance is incredible. trust me, it is my favorite type. i have not lost a single battle since i specialized.
some thing you need to know;
kingdra should only go out against ice types. it wont have any trouble whatsoever clearing a weavile if used right.
altaria is hilarius when coming out and hitting them with sky attack. it makes for a good suprise your skrewed two.
flygon should not be underestimated.
and finaly, salemence should always know hydro pump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom