• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello all!

New Spring

Hi, I'm New Spring. I guess you could call me Spring for short. I'll also go by Haru, Sei, Yuuki, or Newspring. Yeah, those names are the ones I'll respond to.

Anyway, I was a member before the crash, but not many people knew me, since I'd only been a member for about a week or so beforehand. But I'm going to start fresh like everyone else! So it's nice to meet you all.

By the way, New Spring is my translated birth name. See, I was adopted from China, and my birth name is Xinchun, or 新春, which is New Spring in English.

And on a completely irrelevant note...
i liek mudkipz!

No, seriously, Mudkipz rok! Deyr da besd Pokemonz evr!!!

do u liek mudkipz? i herd u do. mudkip herd u liekz him!

My Mudkip plushie lives in my room. Yes, lives. That's another thing about me, I am obsessed with MUDKIP! Mudkip talks to me on the phone asking if 'i liek mudkipz' which I do. YAY them.

Okay you all probably think I'm stupid by now, but that's your oppinion. Not that I care what Mudkip haters think. Just kidding.

I also love music! I have an electric keyboard in my room, and I played the Clarinet for my school's band this past school year. I've just finished my freshman year of High School. I love singing, and am begging my parents to get me vocal lessons. Not that I don't like my voice, but I don't think I can reach my true potential on my own. Anyway, I also like art. Sketching manga style, mostly. But I'll do other things too. I like sketching still life portraits too.

I love tennis and basketball, but I don't care too much for other sports. At least not playing others. I joined my school's girls' basketball team. It's called the Lady Wildcats. Yes, that's right. 'Wildcats' is our school's team name. Don't ask why it's the same as HSM. The boys team is the Wildcats, which makes me a bit suspicious... Especially since I just found out about the team names when I first watched HSM. I'm scared! Not really.

I'm very dedicated to tennis. It's a great sport, and I think I'm not half bad at it. I kind of lack stamina though. But training myself should fix that!

I love the Phoenix Wright game series. In fact, I love all detective like games, anime, and other stuff like that. I also like pen and paper games as well as board games which involve thinking. Like Sudoku, Crosswords, Word Finds, and Logic Puzzles. I like Chess and Go also. Go is a board game which was originally created over 4000 years ago in China. It's the oldest board game that still exists today using the same rules as the original creators, 4000 years back. Oh geez. I'm almost writing an autobiography or something. This is a bit too much for an introduction. Sorry! I'll shut up now. *zips mouth shut*

Back
Top Bottom