• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Death to the Battle Subway!

The Meme

At least somewhat Evil. A little.
I don't really battle competitively much, so I have little experience in the field. However, I hate the battle subway with a passion, so I wanted to create a good team to finally clear it. It has six members in it, though, because it seems unlikely I'll never competitively battle. So, I was wondering if anybody with some experience could look at my team and give some advice. It would be appreciated.

1)Galvantula(Compound Eyes)- Magnet
EV trained in Speed, Sp.Atk
Bug Buzz/Thunderbolt/Electro Ball/ Energy Ball

2)Archeops(Defeatist)-Nothing
Trained in Speed, Atk
Acrobatics/Rock slide/EQ/Dragon Claw

3)Umbreon(Synchronize)-Leftovers
Trained in Def., Sp.Def
Curse/Payback/Moonlight/Quick Attack

4)Krookodile(Intimidate)-Ground Gem
Trained in Atk., Speed
EQ/Brick Break/Crunch/Aerial Ace

5)Lilligant(Own Tempo)-miracle seed
Trained in Sp.Atk, Speed
Petal Dance/Hidden Power[Electric]/Aromatherapy/Teeter Dance

6)Alakazam(Synchronize)-Expert Belt
Trained in Speed, Sp.Atk
Psychic/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Focus Blast

Actually, I have heard one of the best ways to beat the crap out of Battle Subway is to cheese the AI. A truant Durant with Entrainment is one of the best ways. The Battle Subway doesn't really resemble competitive battling because the AI never switches out and uses a wide variety of Pokemon from various parts of the tier list.

Why no flying gem on archeops? Pretty sure that gets consumed for acrobat boost and still takes effect.

Back
Top Bottom