• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Melodies of Betrayal

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Kiara emerged from her slumber. Her brown fur was tangled in her face, causing her to be unable to see. Shaking her head, which got the hair untangled, she started to run over to her friends.

The forest in which they all lived in was abundant with berries and fruit. The leaves in the trees were turning red, which meant it was Autumn. A large clearing in the forest was where she and her friends lived. Everyone had their own space, so Kiara ran over to all the spaces one by one, only stopping near the spring in the clearing to take a sip.

She went to Dar first, as he was the closest. Jumping up and down, she yelled to get him awake. "Hey Dar, WAKE UP!" She was like an alarm clock, waking everyone up on schedule. (Well, there wasn't a schedule, but she still did it.) "Dar, let's wake up the others!"

Dar looked up at Kiara. "Fine, just give me a minute," he said. He grabbed his bone and got up. "By the way, why do you always have to get me first?" he asked. He started walking slowly, still groggy from sleep.

"You're the closest! Now, you go wake the rest of them up while I get some berries!" she said happily as she ran over to the forest.

In the bushes, a man in a white uniform was carefully watching Kiara. The man was studying her, awaiting the chance...

Kiara ran to a nearby tree that had some strawberries. Everyone loves strawberries! She jumped up to a close branch and started to pick some strawberries. After getting a pawful (how she carries it, I don't know) of strawberries, she runs back over to her friends.

Sabbath lived a few meters away from Dar, so naturally Kiara's loud voice woke him from his slumber as well. He stirred a bit, rubbing his icy blue eyes and stretched his limbs, arching his back. Getting back to his feet, the Absol blinked a few times to rid of the drowsiness in his eyes and trotted toward the little stream next to the Eevee's place. Taking a small sip, he bounced over to the old Oran Berry tree in the middle of the clearing, eating a few of the bitter fruits near the ground. Spitting out the seeds, he stalked back over to his space, giving a vague nod to Kiara and Dar on his way.

Dar saw that Sabbath was already awake, so he skipped him and went on to Sarai. He nudged her and said,"C'mon. Wake up." He stopped nudging her for a second and said to himself,"Eh, I'll get her later," and walked back over to his area. Along the way, he saw Kiara and said,"Hey can I have one of them strawberries?"

Kiara was walking back to the middle of the clearing, hoping that Dar woke everyone up. She noticed Sabbath giving her a vague nod as he was chewing on oran berries. Oh well, more strawberries for everyone! She set the strawberries in the middle of the clearing. "Dar, the strawberries are in the middle. You can get it here."

The red leaves of the autumn trees glowed in the sunrise. A beatiful sight of nature, Kiara thought. Shaking her head from this thought, she snatched a few of the strawberries and went back to her space. She stopped suddenly. Her body tensed up as her brown fur prickled up. A wave of uneasiness ushed over her. Banning this feeling, she continued to her place. After eating a few strawberries, she decided to nap a little. Sadly, she couldn't so she just sat there.

Sabbath froze as he sensed an uneasy feeling rise into the air. The fur on his body stood on its end as he cocked his head toward the direction of the strange aura, and, though he decided it was nothing more than a mere poacher thinking he could actually catch one of them, rolled his shoulders as he settled back down. He lay back on his stomach, as still as a statue as he sighed deeply.

A small, yellow butterfly flew around his nose and, after deeming it was relatively safe, landed on it. Sabbath blinked his half-closed blue eyes and blew a bit of air at the insect, causing it to fly away.

However, he tensed up again as a wave of uneasiness washed over him, and he held his head up to where it was coming from. The same spot, no doubt, and his eyes narrowed.

Nonetheless, he sensed an awful disaster in the making.

Kiara couldn't sleep. This uneasiness wouldn't go away. Kiara stood up in frustration, looking around. she sighed, as she had still been tired. She sat back down and tried sleeping again. To no avail, she just decided to eat a few more strawberries. She walked over to the middle, snagged a few, and went back to her space and sat down. Kiara saw Sabbath cock his head up.

"Anything troubling you?" she asked.

A whooshing noise went past her ears. She was now terrified. Something was definitely watching them and taking action. "Sabbath, D-Dar. S-s-something's here. I KNOW it!" she told the two awake, stuttering.

Jumping to his feet, Sabbath furrowed his brow and got into a defensive posture. Extending his claws the slightest bit, the Absol narrowed his striking blue eyes towards thr noise, lowering his head to the ground. His claws began to have a dark aura surround them, for he was preparing a Shadow Claw if the moment called for such drastic measures.

"I sense it as well," he answered to Kiara, his voice dangerously low.

Kiara looked aroun franticlly and cautiously, hoping that something wouldn't strike. It did. Out of the bushes, a tranquilizer shot out and hit Kiara in her neck. Her eyes rolled over her head as she passed out.

A man with a white uniform came from the bushes. A red 'R' was on his shirt. He saw the Absol that was near Kiara, and bent right back into the bushes. The man took out a large net from hit backpack. (Hey, if a trainer can fit a bicycle in its backpack, the a large net can be in this guy's backpack) With precision, he threw the net over Kiara's unconscious body, and pulled it over.

On instinct, Sabbath launched his Shadow Claw at the net, expecting it to snap. He bounced back as he stared darkly at the figure, easily able to keep his demeanor calm as he took a cautious step forward. Eyeing the net suspiciously, the Absol glanced at the unconcious Kiara and rose his eyebrows at the strange gun. That thing apparently could knock him out cold. He better steer clear of it if this freakshow decided he wanted him, too.

Wearily, he took another skeptical but careless step forward, his claws having the same eerie aura surround them as he narrowed his eyes where the coated figure once stood.

(Ok, Fyreskai, Skyman, post. It is vital to the plot. Also, everyone controls the team they are captured from. So I control TR, Arccie controls whatever she picked, etc)

Dar rushed over to Sabbath. "What the hell just happened?" he asked. He looked around and said,"Where's Kiara?" At that moment, a man in a red and black uniform stepped out of the bushes. He threw out a round, red-and-white device and yelled,"Go Slugma!" Out of the mystyrious device came the thing that Dar guessed was the Slugma. The man yelled,"Use Flamethrower!" The blast knocked out Dar instantly.

Back
Top Bottom