• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Bleach: Arrancar de la Arena

Ayako blinked. A mission? Well, maybe it was a good thing she brought her Zanpakuto after all. Would've been a pain to find go get it now. "So if we're going to Hueco Mundo, won't we need a Gargan-" As if on cue, the sky seemed to bend out of shape about fifty feet above them. It ripped open, and the Garganta stood ready and waiting for them.

"Huh... I guess Research and Development already took care of that... They're really on top of a lot of things lately." She never did like the look of the Garganta. Then again, she didn't like that 7th Seat from Squad 11, but she'd have to get used to him, to. "Alright, this shouldn't take too long, I guess. Let's just hurry this up, I have some other things I was hoping to get done."

Kazuhiko grinned. Hueco Mundo, huh? Well, well, well! This should be fun... He looked at the Squad two member and thumbed his zanpakuto. "Yeah, I got a question. Sounds like we don't have restrictions on killing hollows there. So I can use up all this extra energy, right?" He laughed. "I can't wait."

He stared the Garganta that tore itself open. Those things always looked shifty to him, but he hadn't had a decent fight in so long that he was viewing it as a welcoming sight. "You Squad Six ladies better be careful in there. Wouldn't want to break a nail. Heh."

Jacen looked at the sky where the Garganta formed.

"This must be where we shall begin.." said Jace. "Its about time."

((OOC: Post-powers activate, and get this show on the frickin road, I suppose))

Ayako sighed before nudging Lala, then said, "Well, we're not getting anywhere just standing here." The one from 11 made some snarky comment on nails, and she felt her blood run a little hot.

"Maybe you should shut it, seventh seat, before I get really upset. The two of us outrank both of you, nevermind the fact that nobody likes squad 11 in the first place." She motioned for Lala to come with her, and leapt up into the air towards the Garganta. She'd read before that the swirling mass of energy had to be focused into a proper path.

It was so simple, a technique that was practically standard for controlling one's spiritual pressure. Maybe she'd get lucky, and the Squad 11 one wouldn't have a clue what he was doing, and would fall for eternity. That would be wonderful. The path she was creating was strong, and she kept it nice and wide for herself. Probably wide enough for three people, four if they were cramped.

It was only a short run before she flew out the other end of the Garganta, almost losing her balance without a path to carry her through anymore. They were only about fifteen feet above the unbelievably wide expanse of sand. She barely landed on her feet, mostly having trouble because of her surprise. "... This place is even more depressing than the books make it..." She whispered to herself.

Back
Top Bottom