• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The one Screwdriver

SonicScrewdriverTaco

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE !
Pronoun
she
Hello, and I am SonicScrewdriverTaco. Call me:
Sonic
Sonic Screwdriver
Taco
Anyway, I am of course a Pokemon and Doctor Who fan. Stuff:
I'm female
I think David Tennant is HILARIOUS
Umbreon and Dialga are cool
Pokemon Platinum was my first Pokemon game
And that's it. Oh, and:
I think I saw the TARDIS yesterday night.
Okay, that's it.

Hello and welcome! This is the cave, it's very fun.

I'm Blade. I like blades.

There is a Doctor Who club here and of course everyone on here likes pokemon, so. Have a great time!

allons-y!

Yup, there are a few Whovians on site, I used to be one of the biggest ones.

I should bring back that sig/avatar combo thing I had going a few years ago...

Welcome to TCoD, where there's tea and cod and stuff. Just step over the welcome mats, they bite.

Hello. So you like Dialga? Makes sense. It's a blue time legendary and stuff.

Yeah, I know Doctor Who as well. Just saw Night Terrors.

Anyway, welcome here and have some tea and fish fingers. Yeah, maybe custard as well. And you might need a marker.

And you might need a marker.

Foam swords are more important.

Hi, Taco, I'm Qvalador, the resident classic rocker. I bestow upon you General Nebulon and his assistant, Lieutanant Nebulon, to equip to your army of Pokémon as you see fit. We salute you, captain.

196.gif
<(Hi, I'm General Nebulon, and I'm a green badass.)

135.gif
<(I'm Lieutanant Nebulon. I chew on my nails when I'm bored.)

Back
Top Bottom