• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Closed] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

Re: [Open] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

That's... not a Gen VI Pokémon.
Oh boo I thought it was later than V but I was wrong.

150-mx.png
and heliolisk

Re: [Open] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

Wow, the attendance sure has been better this time around.

The setup is being a little bit of a bother to adjust but we should be ready to launch by Friday at most -- hopefully everyone will still be interested by then.

(It won't be a problem if anybody else joins, by the way, so if there's somebody lurking seeing this they're welcome to join up too)

Re: [Closed] Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia

And so I managed to wrap this up by toiling away at it for an entire dusk.

Registrations are closed. Role PMs will be going out shortly.

Back
Top Bottom