• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Making a new team, need suggestions.

Kai Lucifer

A traveller on the winds of time
My old team kinda sucks, so I'm making a new one, but I need suggestions as for what to add to it. Here it is so far:

Lunos, lv100 Umbreon @ None
HP: 328
ATK: 165
DEF: 253
Sp ATK: 167
Sp DEF: 338
SPD: 162
Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Shadow ball, Toxic

Baku, Lv 70 Typhlosion @ None
HP: 226
ATK: 121
DEF: 140
Sp ATK: 191
Sp DEF: 156
SPD: 182
Moves: Eruption, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Sunny Day

Lv 70 Breloom @ Muscle band
HP: 168
ATK: 234
DEF: 131
Sp ATK: 122
Sp DEF: 80
SPD: 142
Moves: Sky uppercut, Seed bomb, Stone edge, Stun spore (?)

Anyway, any suggestions as to Items, Movesets and even Pokemon to be changed/added would be great, thanks.

Umbreon - Needs more tank. Seriously. *pokes those defensive stats* Try Substitute, Moonlight OR Wish, Baton Pass, and Dark Pulse

I can't help with the others at the moment *pokes Wii*

Payback is better than Dark Pulse because Umbreon isn't exactly known for his speed, and 100 > 80. Ditch Shadow Ball for Wish or Moonlight and possibly Psychic for Confuse Ray or Curse.

I know nothing about Typhlosion strategy.

Breloom is much much better off with Spore and Focus Punch than Sky Uppercut and Stun Spore. Stone Edge is nice if you nail a flyer with Spore before they OHKO you, so I'd keep it.

Back
Top Bottom