• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Help me make my wi-fi battle tower team?

Zulo

Pronoun
he
I have plenty of eligible pokemon for the battle tower, in fact so many I cann't decide which are the best! So here are all the eligible pokemon I have that are level 50+ (at least, all the good ones...)

Pokemon: Moltres level 87
Item I like to give: Shell bell
Moveset: Fly, sky attack, heat wave, flamethrower
(this is the pokemon I use to train weaker pokemon, so it needs fly, since it is often the only bird in my party…)

Pokemon: Blaziken level 67
Item I like to give: Shell bell
Moveset: Earthquake, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird

*Pokemon: Shiny Gallade level 100
Item I like to give: Expert Belt
Moveset: Psycho Cut(?), Psychic, Leaf Blade, Brick Break(?)

*Pokemon: Shiny Milotic level 100
Item I like to give: Leftovers
Moveset: Waterfall(?), Double team, Ice beam, Aqua Ring

*Pokemon: Absol level 100
Item I like to give: i don't know, probably expert belt...
Moveset: Slash, Ice Beam, Future sight(?), Thunderbolt

*Pokemon: Venusaur level 100
Item I like to give: shell bell/heat rock
Moveset: Solarbeam, Synthesis, Sunny day, Sludge bomb

*Pokemon: Lucario level 100
Item I like to give:…
Moveset: Me first, Extremespeed, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

Pokemon: Shiny Tropius level 100
Item I like to give: mmm… leftovers?
Moveset: Solarbeam(?), Razorleaf, Body slam, Aerial ace

Pokemon: Zapdos level 100
Moveset:Thunder wave, Thunderbolt, Drill peck, Thunder(?)

Pokemon: Shiny Magmortar(with venusaur) level 100
Item I like to give: heat rock/shell bell
Moveset: Flamethrower, sunny day, fire blast(?), Hyper beam

Pokemon: Rhyperior level 100
Moveset: Horn Drill, Rock Climb, Stone edge, earthquake

*I think this one is good

(?) need replacement

I recommend you don't bother with the wi-fi battle tower because it's full of wonderguard spiritombs and the like, or so I've heard.

Actually, I haven't seen many recently...

Then can you help me make a non-wi-fi battle tower team?

I don't think so. The spiritomb you faced was probably not wondergaurded. I think the only way to kill them is with moves like sandstorm or hail.

But back on topic. Anyone?

mhmhmhm

and did they prove to you that it was a wondergaurded spiritomb, that the person fighting it didn't hack, and are you sure it's a legit movie?

please make a new topic about this.

I still need anyone's opinion!

Wonderguard is penetrated by Fire Fang. This is why that damn Crawdaunt that pops up in regular battle tower knows Fire Fang even though it can't actually learn it.

Try formatting your team like most other people do and I'll look at it.

Wonderguard is penetrated by Fire Fang. This is why that damn Crawdaunt that pops up in regular battle tower knows Fire Fang even though it can't actually learn it.
Actually, I've heard that that particular crawdaunt only appears if you're using a hacked pokémon in the tower, which I think is kinda cool. Could be a groundless rumor, though.

Anyway, the usual extremely obvious fixes: don't have two attacks of the same type on a single pokémon, most pokémon should stick to either physical OR special attacks, format and include EV's and natures (if you don't EV-train, you're going to fail in the tower), and if possible narrow the list down a bit. Tropius, for example, is a clear discard unless you've got an awesome plan for it, which from your moveset at present, it would appear that you don't.

Seems to be a groundless rumour: I find that thing all the time and I am quite sure my team is legit. I think it just hates Wonder Guard. [uses a shedinja]

I think so, but not for extended lengths of time. Not sure if I found it again while not using Sheddy.

Back
Top Bottom